Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frequent site down time, freezes, sluggishness, etc.

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there any comment from the management about the frequent extended outages lately and site freezes, etc. in recent months?

Are the issues known and being worked on, or is this the new normal?

Do more of us have to join the site to provide more financial resources? The rates are rather low as it is - to show a bit of support, I just upgraded from Bronze to Silver.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Happy_Ending
Is there any comment from the management about the frequent extended outages lately and site freezes, etc. in recent months?

Are the issues known and being worked on, or is this the new normal?

Do more of us have to join the site to provide more financial resources? The rates are rather low as it is - to show a bit of support, I just upgraded from Bronze to Silver.

Hi smile

Yes, comment has already been made by management in this thread. They are aware of the situation and are working hard to provide a permanent solution.

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst59309_crashes.aspx

Rest assured that it is being looked into and no it is not the new normal. I am sure further official updates will be forthcoming from either Nicola or Gav.

Any and all financial contributions to the site by way of premium membership upgrades are extremely welcome and help with the server/infrastructure costs. Thank you for upgrading!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Liz for pointing me to the earlier thread that I did not see when I went looking. Lets hope the root cause is found! Happy lushing...