Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Women in College Boy Dorms/Fraternities

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
New member and want to ask the older women here about one of my favorite fetishes - milfs with younger strangers. I have spoken with some older women that have had sex with college guys in their dorms or even go to college parties with young guys. One woman was 44 and let a college guy pick her up after he hit on her at a coffee shop. They went to his dorm and she fucked him and his roommate. Another likes to go various places to hunt for young guys, including college campuses. If she meets a shy guy (her type) she will coax him into taking him back to his dorm room for a few hours.

Do any women here like to do the same?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never... ok, almost never..
0 likes
I am curious to know more the "almost" part. Did you meet a young stranger somewhere that invited you to his campus dorm?
0 likes
I am curious to know more the "almost" part. Did you meet a young stranger somewhere that invited you to his campus dorm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not generally, seek out young guys, but I have been the entertainment at a number of Fraternity Parties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll bet that you have a tail to tell.ufFf8uwI7jnbAkGI
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, he was most certainly not a stranger. I'd known him quite well for several years. His roommate however was a stranger, for a little while.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Even though I live in a college town, I've never done this with a college guy (a couple of coeds maybe, but no guys!) I've had a few high school boys, but they were brought to me by their friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to read my story, "Boys' School Dormitory Delight.", a favourite fantasy of mine that I have enjoyed for many years. I turned it into a story, and already have the next two chapters almost ready for editing. First story is about a milf tied to a bed in the dorm, waiting for the boys to come up to bed and discover her waiting for them.
In reality, I sometimes get "picked up" by younger guys at the gym, where many students go, and admit I have gone with them back to their lodgings, but not into a dorm room, not yet anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I said I do not seek out younger men, but once the word gets around that this 25+ woman will do guys from their teens on. There seems to be guys coming from many directions. Some by introduction and some are bold enough to approach me on their own.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never looked for younger men but I'd have no problem taking one to bed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kman99
New member and want to ask the older women here about one of my favorite fetishes - milfs with younger strangers. I have spoken with some older women that have had sex with college guys in their dorms or even go to college parties with young guys. One woman was 44 and let a college guy pick her up after he hit on her at a coffee shop. They went to his dorm and she fucked him and his roommate. Another likes to go various places to hunt for young guys, including college campuses. If she meets a shy guy (her type) she will coax him into taking him back to his dorm room for a few hours.

Do any women here like to do the same?

Not my fetish or some kind of fantasy.
But i m open to it if the guys are sensible n experienced enough