Men wearing thongs or bikinis

last reply
30 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok ladies if a man wears thongs or bikini briefs is this weird or a turn on?
The Linebacker
0 likes
We really don't need men running around in banana hammocks.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's weird (and wierd). Don't do it when I'm around, you men.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just go commando!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My cousin wears both bikini briefs and boxers, and I asked him why he needs both, and he said the bikinis hold him in place and the boxers are so people don't think he's weird. lol Apparently, my uncle and a lot of guys in his generation still wear bikinis and whitey-tighties cuz that's what a lot of men wore 40 years ago, and never converted to boxers, which have only been the norm for the past 30 years or so. But the mental image of 60-70 yr. old guys in banana hammocks with their beer-bellies hanging over is somewhat disturbing. lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As an everyday and average thing, no.

As an occasional and fun thing, yes. I think it can be sexy costume play (depending on the style of said thong/bikini.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
makes me think of the Canadians that are at the beach right now,,Noooo
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Not a good look for a man IMHO.
Lurker
0 likes
ahhhhhh...... NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No,no,no,no,NO!!!!!
Site administrator
0 likes

I have this set albeit with the typical weather we get here in the UK I don't get many opportunities to wear them.

C'mon they are sexy as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made the mistake of wearing a speedo once - just once - many, many years ago. I was considerably younger (and more full of myself) back then. My wife is still trying to get that image out of her head! LOL! These days it's boxers or nothing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see a guy at the beach that wears a thong that just bare covers his package and his butt look like it is sculpted from marble. I do not think he has a hair on his body. All I can say is Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

I have not seen him for a while I hope some other woman has not run off with him.

Of course it is January.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Not a fan of either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not even the hottest guy on earth could pull off a thong or bikini in my opinion.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Don’t we want the hot guys to Pull them off?

Lol not the ones in thongs
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Never have never will!! and the women of the world are thankful.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On the other hand... exceptions can be found to any rule!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to wear ordinary swim briefs rather than boxers. Boxers cover up too much and are far from ideal if as a man you want to get as much as possible of an all over tan. And best of all the more skin you expose the more vitamin d you will get from the sunlight, so ordinary swim briefs are more practical in my opinion. I would like to wear a thong since I do not have a beer belly, and I'm quite slim so I think they look all right on me. However, I have never worn them on the beach as I would not have felt comfortable in them. It's just a question of having the nerve to wear them! I have seen some men wearing thongs on the beach. Seeing other's wearing them would make me feel more comfortable myself to wear them.0ZiVb8tlOowsIZ4o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When we are playing Hubbie gets commando most of the time. Occasionally he will wear a bikini. Either one of these are turn ons for me. When he wears the bikini it is usually because he is flogging me or one of his other subs.

When not playing he wears briefs. They are the most comfortable for him when he is working.

If we are relaxing around the house he is usually commando with only a robe on. I will be wearing only a robe or some type of negligee with CFTS heels. We will, more often than not, end up in some type f play.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm no lol. I prefer commando on my man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's not attractive to me, so I'd say it's pretty weird.