Nudist

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How can I convince my wife to come to a nude beach or anything nudist related?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Promise to do the housework in perpetuity, give her a sports car, and a lifetime subscription to her favorite spa, then ask nicely, telling her how beautiful she is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Promise that you will start respecting her opinion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have not been telling her how beautiful she is and shown your respect her opinion, it may take a while.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is she comfortable being nude at home? If not, that's the first step. She is unlikely to want to be naked in an unfamiliar setting, especially with strangers around, if she is not comfortable being naked in front of you inside her own home.

Look up the website for the American Association of Nude Recreation and show her the articles written by women about their first visit to a nudist resort. That should help.

Offer to take her to some place far from your home, so she will have the comfort of anonymity and not have to worry about bumping into someone you know.

When and if she does agree, take her to a Clothing Optional resort, which will allow her to remain clothed for as long as she is comfortable, except for at the pool or hot tub, where everyone is required to be nude. Get a room at the resort where she can slowly acclimate to being nude in that setting. First, she will get nude in the room and eventually out on the deck and then off to the pool when she gets hot and has seen enough other people's naked bodies of all sizes, shapes and no shame. Most people warm up to it quickly in this type of scenario, where there is little pressure and lots of opportunity to ease into it at their own pace.

Lastly, tell her this is something you really want to do and you want to share the experience with her.

Good luck!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Start small. Try expanding her current “normally” nude time. Have a nude weekend at home. Allow her become comfortable with being nude. Research the nude organizations web site for nude etiquette.

My wife was reluctant at 1st and is now very comfortable going to resorts and nude beaches.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I think you need to start by being naked at home on a regular basis. Then find a place that's secluded that you can do it there to get more comfortable.