How often do you drop

last reply
31 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
More than a lady should. Mostly when I'm actually fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not that often ,just when I'm really pissed
Lurker
0 likes
Probably more than I should, through I only do it when am really upset or did something stupid that hurt, like accidentally not paying enough attetion to what I was doing and dropped something semi heavy on my toe etc.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, damn. i thought this was gonna be about dropping acid...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5-10 times a day.
Lurker
0 likes
I dropped the F-bomb several times last night, especially in the 4th quarter of the Ala. and Ga. Championship game. I wound up setting the house up for last drinks at the small lounge i own a part of. The Devil's (Ala.) went down to Georgia and snared victory with their fleet of feet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that often in normal conversation.

However, I am told I have a Sailors Mouth ( what ever that is ) during orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was on duty at the mess hall in the Army one cold winter night, I saw this inebriated GI open the door, dropping F bomb after F bomb. By the time he arrived at my post at the sign in desk, I counted 47 F bombs. He used every fucking part of speech .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

OMG, that is exactly how I would fucking respond if someone asked me that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More often than I'd like to and a lot more than I should I'm afraid. Too many years of living at the fire station - sailor's aren't the only ones with potty mouths! I've tried cleaning up my language but there are just too many opportunities and aggravations these days!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I paint a full image using it as a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb. At times, all in the same breath.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe once a day, I've gotten better with my swearing. They usually slip out when I've had a few drinks.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
What the fuck is an f-bomb?
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
What the fuck is an f-bomb?

fuck if i know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Way too often lately. My other half never swears so that may have something to do with it. I know how much he enjoys me saying fuck. Well, he does enjoy it when used in some contexts. Mostly the fuck me now category.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

I lost count I am constantly dropping the f bomb
You know it's bad when you are out with your mom and you drop it and she gives you a look and then smacks you in the back of the head and tells you to act like a lady ....
Lurker
0 likes
Rarely! I’ve never been a big swearer! I try to substitute something else if possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Multiple times every day, and more on fucking Sundays.
0 likes
More than I should, really. I try to save it as an exclamation of last resort but I work in IT and exclamations of last resort tend to get used a lot at work ("branch's fucking Internet connection went down again" and that sort of thing).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot. Certainly more than I ought.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
More than a lady should. Mostly when I'm actually fucking.

Fuck it the most appropriate word during that activity! So there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quite a bit. When I'm mad...when I'm feeling sexy. I hardly ever get mad.
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly in bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

(been saving it)

I use fuck you and the horse you rode in on alot....and I really don't have anything against the horse. I guess I should leave the horse out of it, but I just can't help it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Each time I can't log on to LUSH or when the site lags etc.... biggrin