1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a woman. What's your favorite?
Lurker
0 likes
How is this related to health or fitness?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Maybe Crowdsourcing would be a better forum for this. But I prefer petite girls too, but not freakishly small. About my size is just about right. Saves that awkward stretch when 69ing too! ;-)
0 likes
Yay for you? I mean, judging a woman's desirability based solely on her height and weight and other physical attributes is totally still a thing, right?

*sigh* Guess I'll just take my 6' 185 lb. self and go about life miserable and alone. Oh, no, wait, turns out that lots of guys really like a tall woman with curves. Phew!
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Yay for you? I mean, judging a woman's desirability based solely on her height and weight and other physical attributes is totally still a thing, right?

*sigh* Guess I'll just take my 6' 185 lb. self and go about life miserable and alone. Oh, no, wait, turns out that lots of guys really like a tall woman with curves. Phew!

I don't care if an woman is petite, curvy or big and I equally don't care if she shaves, trims or lets it all grow. A woman is attractive to me when she is confident in her body and happy with who she is and takes care of herself.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
English Gentleman
0 likes
i prefer a girl with a little bit of meat on them, nothing big just something i can cuddle up to or hold whilst i'm plowing them.