Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A question about your "Big O" (especially for the more experienced gals)

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Several orders of magnitude bigger now and much easier to reach. They usually consume my whole body as opposed the the groin sneezes I started out with 25 years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they are much bigger and easier to reach now. The first ones... we weren't sure what to expect and held back. No holding back now!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Think back to those first few orgasms ... how do orgasms today seem different?? Do you find them to be easier to reach?? What about the "quality" ?? Why do you feel this way??

Thanks for taking time to answer this.

Rick

All depends on the approach of u guys. And yes ofcourse.....my mental n physical state. Cant really compare with earlier days
Lurker
0 likes
Well to be honest - sex does lead to orgasm but it's usually not the most intense orgasm. I don't know why. The complexity of a partner, the need to think of someone else and not just myself.

I have the msot intense orgasms when I'm by myself and following a kink - with a toy - that I find fascinating. My fantasies I think of are usually much more emotionally amd mentally stimulating, trouncing on morals and ethics as if they didn't exist.

Over the years, yes, they've gotten stronger - both during sex and by myself. Not because of the skills of my partner, but because of my mental state. It's easier for me to find a dark fantasy and fully sink into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not going to tell anyone that I had a wonderful orgasm my first few times. But it did not take a very long time for my body to learn to accept the pleasure being presented.

But to be honest my capacity has grown over the years and today if the guy has any interest in me I have a beautiful "O". Sometimes Vaginal, sometimes Oral and oh my goodness even massive Anal Orgasms.

Now it seems so easy, so nature, so powerful and also so needed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Earlier in my teens I used to try to suppress the verbal and physical expression of my body... I don't do that any more smile And yes quality has improved manifolds with the addition of some wonderful lovers ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is such a massive privilege to be allowed to share in these experiences. Arousal for women is a far more complex thing than it is for men. Coming to terms with that is not easy for men or women, but it is possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was encouraged by my first lover, a much older woman, to not hold back, let let myself go and savor the experience. I went from only 'mild' orgasms, with a rush of pleasure that felt like it was located exclusively in my pussy, to orgasms that made my whole body shake. I also learned over time to relax into things with lovers and let myself go, so that they have grown even more powerful, and more plentiful as I've gotten older. In large part because I've reached the point, at 50, where I am very happy with and comfortable in my own skin, and that lets me savor each and every sensation as I am having sex. I will admit though, sometimes the solo ones, as I fantasize about some dark and forbidden things I would never actually do in real life, are mind blowing in their intensity, whcih is why despite having an active sex life, I still love to masturbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My life and profession are built and surrounded by orgasms. If it weren't for knowing what brings on vaginal, oral and anal orgasms, I wouldn't be who I am today. A day without orgasm(s) is like a day without oxygen!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of it comes down to my emotions and my bonding with my lover, but yes I have longer deeper orgasms now than when i started out.