About those bikinis

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
(Without violating age restrictions of course) You probably grew up wearing all kinds of bathing suits, and most likely many bikinis. I was recently reading a story by Christie called "Self Destructive"
and it had a line in it where the man grabbed her in a hug and "the first thing to go was the clasp of my bikini top, and when I went to grab it, he undid the ties to the sides of the bikini bottom" or something similar. That of course got me thinking about how sexy string bikinis are. Just a tug or two on a string and the woman is totally exposed.

So my question is, (again, without getting into the age thing) how did you feel the moment you realized how close to totally naked you were in a string bikini and you knew at that point you were showing off your body to be sexy? I can imagine you for the first time in front of the mirror actually turning and inspecting to see how much they could see of your skin. That moment when you went from "time to go swimming!" to "I hope it turns them on!" Thanks!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was in my teens, my family had a swimming pool and I didn't really have anyone to show off to except a couple of neighbors who came over to swim. Usually, it was just my sisters and me in the pool, or a few of their friends. When I was in my twenties, I lived in an apartment complex in Columbus, and I was very conscious of how exposed my body was in a string bikini at the community pool there. A bunch of us girls wore really skimpy bikinis every summer. Some were married and some were single. A couple of us even dared to wear thongs. We always knew the guys were watching us and the effect we were having on them. That's the fun of being a girl! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I never felt sexy in things like that, just stupid - I wore a one-piece, with a t-shirt and shorts... what skin? LOL . . . I'm showing more skin in my avatar than I ever did on any beach.

However - I have helped a rather slender girl buy a bikini. The biggest pain in the ass ever. took longer than when I go bra shopping. Seriously. XS is not a common size - and I still had to alter it with a sewing machine to take it in. Total nightmare. I see girls in 2-pieces and that's all I can think of, the fitting hell.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I wore one pieces most of my childhood and into teens,however on one occasion I got a bikini, wanted to look sexy, however had issues getting it to stay on as I just didn't have the bust for it at the time. Now I wear one pieces through I still find bikini's to be sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the comments ladies. Isn't it odd that you'd be easily seen in a skimpy bikini, but not in your bra and panties? Different material I know, but often the bikini shows more!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am really comfortable around men in a bikini, more so than I am sometimes in certain revealing clothes and if a guy sees me in my underwear I freak. Go figure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bikini tops are fine but I like a old pair of soft cut offs much better than a bikini bottom.
Lurker
0 likes
Kiera: yes, but while letting all of that skin be exposed to the sun for tanning, you're turning a lot of people on!
WoodchuckChick: LOL! That's exactly what I'm talking about. Plus that bikini could easily fall off, come untied, get tugged down, etc!
Ls63563: Agreed! Love that look! Add a pair of boots and you've gone Texan!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Body seemed to mature at a young age and yes I had sex young also.

I must have worn one piece at some time, but I do not remember for sure.

But I promise I have worn the tiniest Bikini I could get way with since I was rather young.

Of Course, it was about sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been a one piece bathing suit lady, personally. I've seen other women who look stunning in bikinis, and I have no issue at all with a lot of skin showing (many one pieces are high cut and low neckline, after all), but I never felt like a bikini flattered my body. Oh, and if your one piece ties behind the neck, as most do, you are still just one tug away from being at least partially exposed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
(Without violating age restrictions of course) You probably grew up wearing all kinds of bathing suits, and most likely many bikinis. I was recently reading a story by Christie called "Self Destructive"
and it had a line in it where the man grabbed her in a hug and "the first thing to go was the clasp of my bikini top, and when I went to grab it, he undid the ties to the sides of the bikini bottom" or something similar. That of course got me thinking about how sexy string bikinis are. Just a tug or two on a string and the woman is totally exposed.

So my question is, (again, without getting into the age thing) how did you feel the moment you realized how close to totally naked you were in a string bikini and you knew at that point you were showing off your body to be sexy? I can imagine you for the first time in front of the mirror actually turning and inspecting to see how much they could see of your skin. That moment when you went from "time to go swimming!" to "I hope it turns them on!" Thanks!

The first time it hit my mind when i was 20 or so and a male friend of mine told me about how most guys feel so fascinated about having a glimps of our bras n panties. He told me they do all sort of things like dropping a coin on the flour...hiding under the steps n watch us climbing the stairs....betting about the colour of our panties...............
Then i realised how sexy we could be or fell by having proper choice of our under stuff.
Then later on i ve been consistently receiving gifts from my boyfrnds n husband different kinds of sexy under stuff for their sheer pleasure.
When i wear them n model for my men i feel sooooo vulnerable feeling lust n hunger in their eyes.
I guess its more a thing for the pleasure of guys than to cover our body and shame.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I never felt sexy in things like that, just stupid - I wore a one-piece, with a t-shirt and shorts... what skin? LOL . . . I'm showing more skin in my avatar than I ever did on any beach.

However - I have helped a rather slender girl buy a bikini. The biggest pain in the ass ever. took longer than when I go bra shopping. Seriously. XS is not a common size - and I still had to alter it with a sewing machine to take it in. Total nightmare. I see girls in 2-pieces and that's all I can think of, the fitting hell.

...and what you show in your avatar is pure heaven to my eyes. The jet black curly waterfall of hair beckons to the long smooth stretch of soft, luscious finger-tingling skin, leaving me to pray that just one rock of those sensuous hips will turn your jpeg into a gif!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I thought bikinis were all about leaving as much skin exposed to tan as possible. Can't say I've ever bought or worn one with the intention of turning anyone on. Lingerie yes, swimwear, no.

Exactly.. bikini's for me were always about sunbathing.. if I went swimming I would wear something more practical like a one piece. Not the best swimwear at all!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, I first recognized that a bathing suit was alluring apparel when I had my first boyfriend. Before that, although I developed a B sized chest early, it was always just friends and family and neighborhood kids, playing in the pool. We didn't have a public pool so we were always in backyard pools of people we knew well, so it was always a functional outfit.

My first boyfriend and I had been dating all winter and progressively getting more and more "familiar" with one another, when swimsuit season approached and it was time for me to go shopping for a new suit. That was the first time I sought out something sexy instead of just colorful and comfortable. I asked him what he'd like to see me in and selected suits along those lines that made me feel good and emanate a sexy look.

At 46DD now, I enjoy the obvious abundant cleavage that comes with a well-fitting suit, when I have to wear one at all (I much prefer swimming naked, whenever possible). And in my 20's, I figured out that removing the liner makes for a sexier look, especially when the suit is wet.