Login

Story Posting

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmm I'm just wondering I submitted a story on December the 28th. I'm new here so just wondering how long does it usual take for a story to be looked at?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mark308
Hmm I'm just wondering I submitted a story on December the 28th. I'm new here so just wondering how long does it usual take for a story to be looked at?

hey Mark, just took a look at the que - you are currently sitting at #3. with the comp going on and everyone just getting back from holidays, it's been a bit slow, but then, i pretty much always make that excuse. guessing it should be up by the time morning rolls around if not sooner as long as there are no issues that have us sending it back. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Sprite, thank you for replying to my message so quickly. I'm hoping there isn't any problems, but if you guys find some I'll try and fix them right away .. I Hope everyone had a lovely holiday..