New Year Resolutions?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I gave up on those daft things in my 20's ... pointless!

If you *were* to take them seriously, what would yours be for 2018?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I've never done them in the past. Just quietly resolved to live life. Those are the main resolutions now. To make it to my birthday later this month. To make it to my wedding anniversary in March. Finally, for my sterling spouse, to make it to her birthday in May.

Cheers, all, on your journey.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Every year I resolve to reconcile with my sister and every year she resolves to keep me firmly ensconced on her shitlist.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I've never liked the concept. If you decide to make a positive change why wait until Jan 1?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Every year I resolve to reconcile with my sister and every year she resolves to keep me firmly ensconced on her shitlist.

It sounds like she keeps her resolution and you break yours. sad
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I've never liked the concept. If you decide to make a positive change why wait until Jan 1?

yeah, you're right. what was i thinking? no resolutions for me! (or the record, it was gonna be fuck Lyfbuz's brains out).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, you're right. what was i thinking? no resolutions for me! (or the record, it was gonna be fuck Lyfbuz's brains out).

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i'm just focusing on adding more goodness to my life?

Say. Her. Name.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

i'm just focusing on adding more goodness to my life?

Dammit! I just changed my name from LYFBUZ the GOOD to LYFBUZ the Incorrigible. This resolution thingy is NOT going well for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being less rude to people I find to be idiots. Day two, so far so good...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
My New Year Resolution would be to wipe the slate clean after a crappy 2017 and start 2018 looking positively into the future.

But sadly I don't think I'll be given the chance to do that.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My 2017 new year resolution was to lose weight and be healthier overall. I did that! I taught myself how to eat healthy and stay active, and I lost 50 pounds doing it.

That was the first time in my life that I actually followed through on a new year resolution, so my expectations of topping it this year aren't high.

I just need to continue what I was doing last year, and I'll be satisfied with my 2018.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My resolution may be a difficult one to achieve but this is the year that I intend to become a published author with a real publishing house and a real, mainstream novel made of real paper.
I have had offers from vanity publishers which I cannot afford but I am determined to find a traditional publisher.
I have written the book but it won't appear here because it contains NO SEX AT ALL!! hahaha.
Wish me luck! [-o<
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Wish me luck! [-o<

Good luck!