9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you a clean freak?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say, enthusiast, over the word freak. When my apartment and workspace are clean/organized, life is a little easier.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm OCD about cleanliness, but I live with two guys, so it's a bit of a challenge. I wash my hands constantly.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really. The kitchen and bathroom are always clean but I'm really bad about just dumping stuff on the table when I come home. Organized I am not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not a freak about it ,but it needs work
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say am a clean freak, however I just prefer things to be organized and tidy so if we base this on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the highest level of cleaniess and one being the least, am probably somewhere in the range of 6 to 8 depending on location etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Are you a clean freak?
I strongly prefer cleanliness but get fed up with being the only one in this entire family to care and to do it. It's exhausting constantly fighting the battle of the scrubs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a freak. My professional space is highly organised, my personal space at home is a bit chaotic. What I am obsessive about is being physically clean- I hate feeling grimy or dirty for prolonged periods of time. Have to shower or bathe daily, and if I work up a sweat doing something, I like to get a shower as soon as possible afterward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I am. OCD about clean hands, towels, and my personal space.