Dressing for attention

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There is a woman that I am sexually interested in and I go to social events with her. When she is at work or attending the events without me she wears skintight clothing to show off her figure and exposes alot of cleavage in a push up bra. However, when I attend an event with her she is always in a loose shirt and unflattering jeans. Even when I pick her up from work, shell want to go home to change into loose trousers and a loose shirt or jumper. Often at work she wears thin sweaters that are see through. When I've commented she said that she feels more relaxed around me so wears comfy clothes. Is this the case?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You've been friend-zoned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany hit it on the head. If she's dressing up and looking for attention around others but not you, she's not interested in you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83
There is a woman that I am sexually interested in and I go to social events with her. When she is at work or attending the events without me she wears skintight clothing to show off her figure and exposes alot of cleavage in a push up bra. However, when I attend an event with her she is always in a loose shirt and unflattering jeans. Even when I pick her up from work, shell want to go home to change into loose trousers and a loose shirt or jumper. Often at work she wears thin sweaters that are see through. When I've commented she said that she feels more relaxed around me so wears comfy clothes. Is this the case?

Perhaps the two words of your post that I’ve highlighted answers your question. Maybe she senses that you really aren’t interested in her as a person with feelings and emotions, which I don’t think you are, so there is no reason for her to feel any different about you. She sees you as a nice guy that is fun to go out with sometimes, but that is all. If you had seen her as a human being and not simply as a sex object for your pleasure, who knows how she may have reacted towards you. This is one guy’s opinion, but then what do I know about how women think.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But it is good to have a pal. This just what you appear to and it may always be just pals.

I do dress for attention just about every where that kind of dress is acceptable. I want men to need to fuck more than anything. Maybe so bad they can not think straight.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by crnhhotwife
[img][/img]I do dress for attention..I want guys to want to fuck me more than thaeir wives or girlfriends.. id only admit it here .. but its true.. i even do it with my daughters boyfriendssmile

Their boyfriends are too busy looking at your daughters, to notice you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anytime we are going out with other than family and /or vanilla friends, Hubbie, or a Master I'm loaned out to, will choose my clothes. The pictures on my profile are a few of the types of dresses they can choose from. Hubbie and my other Masters get much pleasure out of leading me around by my collar and leash, showing me off. As a submissive exhibitionist I enjoy being shown off and adding to my Masters pleasures.

Brandie.
0 likes
Quote by crnhhotwife
[img][/img]I do dress for attention..I want guys to want to fuck me more than thaeir wives or girlfriends.. id only admit it here .. but its true.. i even do it with my daughters boyfriendssmile

very nice to hear! and I am sure they all love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sounds like she's creeped out by you or is afraid you're going to hit on her and she doesn't want that.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sounds like she wants to dress to move up the professional ladder. With you, you are casual. I agree with Beffer, you are in the friend zone and deep.