Login

Exhibitionist autobiography?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to hear of your exhibitionist stories. Many of you have hinted to flashing or doing daring reveals, but would any of you like to share more of the details? Where and when? What brought it on? What were you wearing?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm a naturist. I have tons of stories! I used to do nude photoshoots out at Blackhand Gorge, a nature preserve near here. Lots of people have seen me posing nude. Fortunately, none of them were park rangers.

Probably my first exhibitionist outing was on my horse! Read about it here...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/the-summer-of-93.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the reply. I loved your story!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first flashing episode was at work when I was in college. I was 20 years old and my 30 year old (female) friend and I worked at a Go Cart/Bumper Boat kind of small amusement place on the outskirts of town. We worked for a really nice 38 year old man who treated us better than most of the teenagers that worked there.

One day, my friend and I were leaving work, most everyone was gone or the few workers that were left were inside. We were walking across the track. The boss was there moving go carts around and she said to me, Let's Flash Pete. I giggled and said, Really? And she said sure, give the guy a smile. So I yelled out Hey Pete! When he looked up, she and I lifted our shirts and bras and smiled, and I yelled Happy Birthday! as we giggled our wares shamelessly.

I don't know that I would ever have thought to do that on my own, but I was really happy to do it with my friend. And I know it brought Pete a smile.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was driving on a very long rural route on the Eastern Shore of Virginia late at night which was two lanes heading southbound, separated by a wide grassy median from the northbound lanes.

Given the hour, there were not many cars on the road and the night air was warm. I had the moonroof removed and I'd taken off my bra for the long drive. I decided to remove my shirt as well, and wiggled out of it while there was no one else on the road. I was thrilled to feel the night air on my bare breasts and exposed nipples.

With the sparseness of traffic, I thought nothing of it except for the pleasure I felt, until after several more tiring miles, I noticed a car in the other lane, aside me, keeping pace with me. I turned to see a smiling man admiring my bare chest. It hadn't occurred to me that the dashboard lights and the moonlight would illuminate my toplessness.

At that moment, I was startled to make this realization and immediately felt a tingling and intentionally fought the natural resistance to cover up. I turned to him, smiled back and slowed down a touch. I looked around and there was no one else on the road and I found myself very proud of my nakedness. I sat up straighter, a little higher in the seat, in which I'd been idly reclined. I could feel my nipples taut and my big bare breasts full with excitement. I breathed heavily, knowing that the rising and falling of my chest added movement to my admirer's view.

I looked at him and shook my heavy naked breasts and laughed. He indicated his approval. He gestured that I should pull over, but that was too much for me. I shook my head no and sat back a bit, making sure that my bare breasts were still fully visible to him. He paced me for several more mile and eventually moved on.

It was such an exciting experience that I began driving topless often and still do it today, many moons later. It's always a pleasure to see a positive response.

Once, I was driving fully naked, and a truck driver indicated his interest. We both pulled off the interstate and on the isolated off-ramp. I pulled behind him and stopped. He came to the back of his truck moving cautiously until I turned on my overhead light and smiled. He then approached my drivers side window and we exchanged hellos. He told me that he was enjoying my driving practices and I invited him to touch me. He did and I was delighted. It didn't go any further than that, but I look forward to the next opportunity. It was a chance to follow up on my first experience. It did make me regret not pulling over in Virginia, so many years earlier, but it won't stop me from doing it again in the future!