Brush

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you brush your teeth after giving oral on both male and female or what and why, or why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, just night and morning, regardless of sexual activity.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Depends on my partner. Some people find that insulting. Others won't kiss me till I brush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not normally - but if I have just eaten (food) I often brush.
Using mouthwash (Listerine) can add a new dimension if you go down straight afterwards.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I brush my teeth every night, but if I suck a dick after it depends on if he cums in my mouth or not. if yes, I brush and if not, I don't need to brush again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Do you brush your teeth after giving oral on both male and female or what and why, or why not?

Not after i suck him because i drink some juice thereafter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not generally, there is nothing wrong with the taste of cum male or female. That is unless they have a very unusual taste. No I do not ask what his diet is before I suck his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just brush after i eat, never really gave it a thought after oral , never knew anyone who cared because we were doing it to each other
Lurker
0 likes
Sex of any kind gets me insanely thirsty - so I'm always going to get a drink. LOL - brushing is usually done whenever I do my normal hygiene. Nothing special.

Though I tend to have to get in the shower. I mean - fun is messy.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Not to get rid of the taste, no. I like the flavour of both semen and pussy juice.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx