Flirting in the gym

last reply
61 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are the different ways you flirt with someone you don't know while in the gym.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find that a smile and brief eye contact is a good way to begin.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i challenge them to a few rounds in the ring and punch them in the head a lot.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
I don't flirt at the gym anymore
0 likes
I have some holes in my yoga pants too. So Trinket thinks I'm flirting with her, when I bend over in front of her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sugarbaby2017
I have some holes in my yoga pants too. So Trinket thinks I'm flirting with her, when I bend over in front of her.

Aren't you?

*Inconspicuously walks into the gym for a closer inspection of the holes*
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I forget there's a hole in my yoga pants, and bend over in front of the cute guys ;).

Why do your pants have holes in them?

Can we please start a collection for Trinks, so she can buy some new pants...?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When you're a guy in the gym.. DO NOT encroach on anyone's space. Just be cool. Just bullshit with your friends (only a little, like a minute or less), lift your weights, swim your laps, hit the zone with the kettlebells and "other" equipment, say hey to the staff and other regulars, take a class or two, steam it up, enjoy yourself... Just don't be a douche. Just be cool as fuck, when you look in the mirror and you think "fuck, I'm cool and sexy as FUCK..." You're good.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THE PUSSY WILL COME.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would start with introducing myself if I was single...and went to the gym
Newest Story: [Url=https://]After Prom (Change Comp)[/URL]
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Run into the same guy as you enter the gym and later at the local grocery store. It works better when one of you harasses the other about entering the "wrong way" (yeah, like there's a wrong way) and needing a good steam.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I flirt at the university natatorium. It's so much more effective when all I'm wearing is a bikini! :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i challenge them to a few rounds in the ring and punch them in the head a lot.

It may have been said many times before, but you could punch me in the ring as much as you like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was but then his SO appeared. I backed off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
I'm blonde with DD boobs and a big bum. Flirting is more of an hazard than a choice.

You do NOT have a big bum! You are perfect.....but go to the gym to work off all the donuts I post on your wall! heart
I take full responsibility, and if I knew where this gym was.....I would use the boxing I learned from Sprite* to beat the suitors off [save the ones you like having around!].
* the only woman who has ever told me she could take me out in the ring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The gym?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I don't flirt in the gym because a) I don't belong to a gym, and 2) I'm really bad at flirting.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I don't flirt in the gym because a) I don't belong to a gym, and 2) I'm really bad at flirting.

and c) Layla hired me to keep an eye on you. she said, and i quote: if you ever catch him flirting in a gym, you have my permission to give him a beat down. sorry, but i take my assignments seriously.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and c) Layla hired me to keep an eye on you. she said, and i quote: if you ever catch him flirting in a gym, you have my permission to give him a beat down. sorry, but i take my assignments seriously.

It's so cute when girls pretend they are tough. Bring it, kitty ears.

Afterward, perhaps you guys can compare kitty ear wearing tips.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It's so cute when girls pretend they are tough. Bring it, kitty ears.

Afterward, perhaps you guys can compare kitty ear wearing tips.

ooo! can we? YES! *does happy dance, smacks you about the head, just to remind you who's boss*

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ooo! can we? YES! *does happy dance, smacks you about the head, just to remind you who's boss*

Yes! That little scenario is wildly and inexplicably hot. Even the smack.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a trainer and flirt with clients all the time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
When you're a guy in the gym.. DO NOT encroach on anyone's space. Just be cool. Just bullshit with your friends (only a little, like a minute or less), lift your weights, swim your laps, hit the zone with the kettlebells and "other" equipment, say hey to the staff and other regulars, take a class or two, steam it up, enjoy yourself... Just don't be a douche. Just be cool as fuck, when you look in the mirror and you think "fuck, I'm cool and sexy as FUCK..." You're good.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THE PUSSY WILL COME.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just smile and be me
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

You do NOT have a big bum! You are perfect.....but go to the gym to work off all the donuts I post on your wall! heart
I take full responsibility, and if I knew where this gym was.....I would use the boxing I learned from Sprite* to beat the suitors off [save the ones you like having around!].
* the only woman who has ever told me she could take me out in the ring.

Awww thank you! Yes the donuts always go down well... nom nom nom

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
I don't flirt when I am lifting, it is serious shit. Always willing to chat afterwards but only if she initiates it. Outside the gym...