Feelings when going without a bra as an adult

last reply
81 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, you are an adult and you've decided to go without a bra, knowing that your nipples will show and you will bounce freely. How did it make you feel? Nervous? Confident? Did you worry more about men looking or women? Was it a sexually exciting thing to do? If exciting, is it still that way for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly - I'm so big there's no difference, appearance wise. I always wear a sweater or a cross-body purse so it's not like I'm about to knock myself out with my own boob. I don't consider it a matter of sexiness or whatever - just comfort. Some days I just don't want to fuss with a bra. Though those days are fewer and further between now that I found a brand of bra that's very comfortable and I can actually wear all day.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Unless I'm at work, I'm nearly always braless. I don't even think about it anymore. I know people stare sometimes, but I've always been confident about my looks, so they can stare all they want to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
So, you are an adult and you've decided to go without a bra, knowing that your nipples will show and you will bounce freely. How did it make you feel? Nervous? Confident? Did you worry more about men looking or women? Was it a sexually exciting thing to do? If exciting, is it still that way for you?

I usually go braless in summers. But as i wear a saree my nipples n movement of boobs remain covered. Without the cover i may not be able to move as can sense men undressing me with their hungry eys. Thkugh the soft rubbing of nipples against the material of my blouse arouses my senses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally dont go braless in public, my nipples are sensitive and almost always pop out.

At home its not a problem, love wearing baggy shirts and being braless, maybe I am strange
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel comfortable and confident
Lurker
0 likes
Love going braless feels so free, confident and if the guys and gals want to look even better.
Lurker
0 likes
Home from work and the bra is off. I do go without quite often and I don't mind the attention, in fact it is quite arousing sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have large fat nipples and I hate to wear a bra. I know sometimes if I have a meeting that demands more control and so I conform.

I wear both B/C bras so you know I am not so large and giggle a little but do not bounce.

If guys notice my nipples and even it they undress me visually so be it. I really do not care. In fact, I enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cherish the freedom and feel liberated.
Do not mind an admiring eye either.

(as far as being an adult... I hope to never grow up)

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I have gone braless, with few exceptions, for most of my adult life. My nipples harden quite easily, so they often show threw t-shirts, tank tops and blouses. I stopped thinking about what people think years ago. If it makes others uncomfortable, that's their problem, not mine. And if they want to look, that's ok too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm almost always braless at home but never in public. Just how I roll.
Lurker
0 likes
I can imagine some of you doing that amazing "pull the bra off through a shirt sleeve" trick either as soon as you get home, or in the car! thanks for the replies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
I can imagine some of you doing that amazing "pull the bra off through a shirt sleeve" trick either as soon as you get home, or in the car! thanks for the replies.

Okay, yeah! I've done that in the car more than a few times! Hahahaaha!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect in this baggy hoody weather.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber

Haha yes, I've done this too, in all sorts of places. It's easier with some bras than others.

As for the question itself, I always wear a bra at work (I'm sure I'd be spoken to quite quickly if I didn't). But outside work, I'll often go without, especially in hot weather. My boobs are small and firm enough not to need the support. And I certainly don't mind if it gets noticed.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Annie, about all I can say regarding your Forum Post, is 'TEASE' ! ! !

When you've got 'It', flaunt 'It' ! ! !
Lurker
0 likes
Its a lot more comfortable being braless
Lurker
0 likes
I have occasionally gone without, but usually not at work. But then as I teach in an all girls' school, that's as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone braless several times. more easy and comfortable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always catches my attention! Small breasted woman can pretend such innocence when they go with out and I love it has a look of confidence to me. l
Larger woman,,,are you looking for attention? It certainly is a distraction. A nice one for sure.
0 likes
Bra at work and braless after and on weekends.
I don't mind the stares. I'm ready for a staring competition.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it's a very strange thing, not in a negative way just different. I am not that endowed but get way way more looks when I do.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Well, I very rarely wear a bra, in or out of the house, so, I guess my feelings are that it's pretty normal. When I wear one it is almost always because I want to achieve a specific visual effect.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little too big here to feel it looks good, smaller girls can look great with a jiggle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Haha yes, I've done this too, in all sorts of places. It's easier with some bras than others.

As for the question itself, I always wear a bra at work (I'm sure I'd be spoken to quite quickly if I didn't). But outside work, I'll often go without, especially in hot weather. My boobs are small and firm enough not to need the support. And I certainly don't mind if it gets noticed.

I never really mastered the art of pulling the Bra out the sleeve. So going without is the better option. I know practice makes perfect. As I stated before I am on the smaller side too and giggle rather than bounce. If people enjoy the view I will not object to the attention.
Lurker
0 likes
No problem. Ever. An advantage of having ickle boobs, I suppose...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Aoife_
No problem. Ever. An advantage of having ickle boobs, I suppose...

Ickle boobs are definitely an advantage in lots of ways.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go braless quite a lot. Honestly I seldom think about it. I guess when I do it to intentionally show off I think about the sexiness of it. Certainly I buy things that I tend to look good in and some are not intended for a bra.