The walk

last reply
25 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious if women change the way they walk when a man is behind them as a way to flirt or say I think you're attractive?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never! My hips always bounce off both sides of the hall.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope. I always use my catwalk walk...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes! We're all whorish vamps who are out to lure men to their doom at every waking moment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It ain't always about us, guys.
0 likes
I definitely feel more conscious about my walk if there's a reasonably attractive guy behind me. I don't walk differently though. I just walk and wait for someone to invent a way I can see the back of me while I'm walking.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
If he's behind you how do you know he's attractive?
Lurker
0 likes
For me, I don't recall ever adjusting my actual walk to appeal to any guy. I think it happens without thought sometimes. More so - I think it depends on if the guy is paying intense attention and suddenly can't get his eyes off your ass.... or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes it doesn't always work out.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i always adjust mine to make sure he gets a good look at the switchblade tucked into my back pocket, in case he gets any ideas.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Those hips are a LOT to sway too, chubby!
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I always look to see who's behind me lol. How else would I have avoided getting murdered seven times and mugged nineteen times? Seriously though, if I hear someone, I look back to see who they are. Doesn't anyone else?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

If you're walking in a mall and someone comes out of a store and is going the same direction as you they follow in behind. You know this because of looking to the side as most people do look in stores as they pass, you see them out of the corner of your eye.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Just curious if women change the way they walk when a man is behind them as a way to flirt or say I think you're attractive?

Yes.....i usually get concious and start walking fast.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I always look to see who's behind me lol. How else would I have avoided getting murdered seven times and mugged nineteen times? Seriously though, if I hear someone, I look back to see who they are. Doesn't anyone else?

Nope. Rarely notice. I spend about 70% of my waking hours lost in my own head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think I do. But Robb swears I do when ever I know a man is watching.

Wonder about my walk when a hot woman is watching?
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Nope. Rarely notice. I spend about 70% of my waking hours lost in my own head.

You are klearly a man who lives life on the edge.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i always adjust mine to make sure he gets a good look at the switchblade tucked into my back pocket, in case he gets any ideas.

Do you think that's the best place for your switchblade? Doesn't seem very secure...

Quote by browncoffee

I definitely do.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by She

Do you think that's the best place for your switchblade? Doesn't seem very secure...

easy to get to and distracts from the one i keep in my boot. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
It ain't always about us, guys.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Some women do and some women don't. For those that do... Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Every girl has a special walk when she knows she's being looked at .. a touch slower and prouder