changed email didn't take

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yesterday, I changed my original email address to a different one in my profile. I received a message at the new email to confirm with the change. I click the provided link and received a confirmation message from the system.

Nevertheless, to notifications of responses to a forum post went to the old email address, not the new one. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Paddling works three ways:

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Paddler
Yesterday, I changed my original email address to a different one in my profile. I received a message at the new email to confirm with the change. I click the provided link and received a confirmation message from the system.

Nevertheless, to notifications of responses to a forum post went to the old email address, not the new one. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please send me a PM stating what the new email address should be. Thanks.

Edit - Dealt with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I accidentally scored a story lower than I intended to. I wish to change that, but the change option on the story's page isn't working for me. I'm on android and I've tried several browsers, all with th same result; tapping change has no effect.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I accidentally scored a story lower than I intended to. I wish to change that, but the change option on the story's page isn't working for me. I'm on android and I've tried several browsers, all with th same result; tapping change has no effect.

Send me a PM with the story url and what score you wish to place. Thanks smile.

Edit - Sorted.