Login

Lush women, hugging a busty woman?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me regarding clothed woman to woman hugs, there are two styles of hugging, chest to chest or collarbone to collarbone. I suppose the later was meant to avoid breast to breast contact, perhaps from an earlier time.

Just wondering what the experience that lush women have, when it comes to hugging a busty woman?

Are you aware of your breasts touching the other woman?

Do you hug with them aliened, pressing directly against the other woman,,, or are the breasts offset from each other, so one of yours is between hers and one of hers is between yours?

Ever have an experience, where you felt that the other woman was pressing hers intentionally against you?

Have you subtly and intentionally, pressed your breasts into another woman's breasts?

Ever fear your nipples will show hard after breaking away from an embrace? The other woman or others might notice? Ever notice her nipples hard after breaking away from an embrace?

When hugging do you notice the bra straps under her top? the width of the closure against her back?

Ever hug a busty friend or relative(say at a reunion), who wasn't wearing a bra?

Seems to me that people hug more than ever now days, so just Asking the Gals, what's it like to hug another woman, particularly if she's busty?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I really don't put as much thought into this as you are imagining here. Half the time, women I hug are taller than me, so my breasts press beneath hers, and if they meet dead on, it's just a soft squish. I don't even pay attention to whether my nipples harden, but whomever I'm hugging can probably feel my nips better than I can feel hers since I'm usually braless. I'm not even that conscious of my breasts when I'm hugging a guy, not as much as he is, I'm sure. If there's a mutual attraction, I'll be more attentive to our breast contact, but usually I hug without a thought about where my boobs are on another woman or man.
0 likes
I hug them extra hard in the hope that my tits will feel insecure and grow overnight.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I hug them extra hard in the hope that my tits will feel insecure and grow overnight.

Same.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like to challenge myself and see if i can get my super hard nipple into her belly button.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like to challenge myself and see if i can get my super hard nipple into her belly button.

Your titties are too small for that. That sounds like a recipe for disappointment.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Lurker
0 likes
I have huge boobs and hug all manner of people - friends et al. To be honest, I've never really thought about it. I didn't know so many questions could accompany freelance hugging.