Login

Greta Van Fleet

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is my most recent music purchase. I saw them live when they came to my neck of the woods and thought they put on a really great show. They have a sound comparative to Led Zeppelin. I enjoy their sound and think it is a nice change of pace to all the rock and pop music that came out this year. From the reviews I've read their music has been pretty well received except for a few Zeppelin purists who trash on it and insist people should just listen to Zeppelin. I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard of this band and what do you think?

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Listened to a couple of songs (your first video doesn't work btw), but I'm not so sure I like the vocals. Anyway, if you like this kinda stuff, make sure to check out The Vintage Caravan from Iceland. They're probably the same age as well ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reembeded the link. Thanks for the video. Interesting sound and even more interesting video.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Haha, yeah I'm sure they had a lot of fun when they were shooting that one ;) Reminds me of the silly kind of humor we enjoyed when I was in my first band in high school.

You may also wanna check out the Blues Pills from Sweden.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I listened to several, and at first I wasn't getting the Zeppelin thing, Then I listened to Safari Song, and I felt like I was actually listening to Zeppelin. And I'm not complaining and thinking I need to listen to someone else- I dig the sound and the power chords.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And also really liking Blue Pills!