Profile Background.

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have noticed a lot of Lushies now use a profile background. This, in my opinion, detracts from the data and makes it very hard to read at times - particularly if there is a lot of black and white in the background.
Do you consider this enhances your profile or is it just a fad?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I like my background pic a lot, but I agree the contrast is terrible when you are trying to read it. I may go to something else that makes it easier to read. It's actually not that bad on a laptop, but it sucks on an iPad.

Thanks for reminding me!
Lurker
0 likes
I like my background.. It took awhile playing with the settings to get the print to show correctly…
The Linebacker
0 likes
You can adjust the lightness and darkness so that your type shows.
0 likes
I love my background and it's easy to read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like mine just wish i didn't have to upload the photo first
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
how do i post a profile notice (im a newbie here)
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have noticed a lot of Lushies now use a profile background. This, in my opinion, detracts from the data and makes it very hard to read at times - particularly if there is a lot of black and white in the background.
Do you consider this enhances your profile or is it just a fad?

I have to say I have come across this and some just immediately screw my vision up, in particular those that have gifs as backgrounds... really hard on ones eyes... back button!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was wondering if the option is available to even us newbies? If so can someone please teach me how? Maybe I'm just over looking it? ..
Traitorous
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you so much I appreciate it ..
Traitorous