Login

Implants

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why get implants that are too big your body? Isn't the point to get a size that looks natural? Who would you think might find big implants sexy?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Everyone's body image is different, as well as their concept of what is sexy. I prefer small breasts on women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like implants. I prefer to be the way I truly am. I don't like anything fake.
0 likes
Quote by kiera
If you could get your penis enlarged, what size would you choose?

12 inches long and thick as a firehose.

No, not really. I actually like my body as it is and I hope most ladies do, too. I have enjoyed women with both natural and artificial breasts but lean to the former in most cases.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Implants are not and never will be for me. My breasts have made a lot of money for me as a model - my main feature. Even as I age and the uplift is not as prominent as before I won't be 'enhancing' them.
If I had a choice they would be slightly smaller.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very happy just the way I am and would never have implants. A lift maybe on day.

Remember there is only one vote on implants and that is the woman having it done. Some I have seen would appear to be grossly oversized. However I do not remember any of those woman asking for my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Not interested.