would you spank your boss?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
for his own good? as a wise, smart, loyal assistant, would you decide he needs some attention?
0 likes
I dunno why but I saw this earlier and laughed out loud. I also find it very difficult to imagine how such a situation would arise for any woman.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've wanted to do things to my boss, however, spanking has never made the list. maybe it should, the others will land me in prison.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend is technically my boss too, so I could probably get away with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I dunno why but I saw this earlier and laughed out loud. I also find it very difficult to imagine how such a situation would arise for any woman.

my assistant is the boss when i'm away. one of the male employees called her mom one day when she was telling him what to do. she looked at me and said "if that's the way it has to be". just a few minutes later she said to me, you know, I spank my son, no kidding around, and he learns. now I sometimes just need to give him a look.
I almost expect her to decide I need one some days when i'm rude or inconsiderate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i've wanted to do things to my boss, however, spanking has never made the list. maybe it should, the others will land me in prison.

Is it something you'd like to explore?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
maybe you should practice on me.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! I'm married to him!