29 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just out of curiosity....
0 likes
A few times a day, but the visits tend to be brief. Just a hit and run here and there to visit Rump's, respond to comments on my stories, or post in a thread or two. That can change at times. For instance, if I have a new story up (maybe soon), I'll spend some longer times on Lush promo'ing it.
Lurker
0 likes
2 maybe 3 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am getting ready for the first one now.
Site administrator
0 likes
A day?... you are joking? If the question was 'A year' I would be able to contribute to this thread.
Lurker
0 likes
As the pendelum swings, I yank at quarter pass the hour. Give or take a setting of the clock.
Lurker
0 likes
you mean im supposed to count..lol.
0 likes
im only here at night ,UK TME , so if I find some good stories usualy twice, ,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day
Lurker
0 likes
Never thought about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depending on how hungry for semen I am...and if I got some from other sources...I'd say one or two, perhaps.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god every chance I get I'm on here masturbating with someone and cumming MMmmmmmm so many I don't keep count
0 likes
Maybe once a week. Cum at least. I visit Lush virtually every day though.
0 likes
Quote by notjustanyguy
Maybe once a week. Cum at least. I visit Lush virtually every day though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Days not over yet smile
5 so far and I am looking at "lilybean14's" profile photos....so 6
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is, I pretty much have an orgasm or two with my Magic Wand reading erotic stories on Lush
Lurker
0 likes
averages out to once a day, maybe twice if I have time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to some science article I should cum at least 21 times a month for a healthy prostate... I just like the enjoyment myself.. healthy prostate is just a bonus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not realize I was supposed to be counting. I just enjoy the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time I am on here I cum at least twice. Probably cum 4 or 5 times a day! Love cumming while chatting!
Just came while checking out lilybean14's profile too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm new to Lush, so only six (6) times today...
Marx Sister
0 likes
Not that often while I'm here. Lush is mostly a vehicle for writing, interacting with other authors, and interacting with my audience. It often takes me a fair amount of effort to orgasm, so I try to save that for my partners and just enjoy that my stories are helping other people get off while I'm here.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER, i'm not allow to, my Mistress/Wife keeps my tiny cock caged 24/7 check my profile and if you have any questions or care ti chat feel free
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At least once a day, but like anything, sometimes more (good), sometimes less(bad).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the nature of the visit and who I might meet here
Lurker
0 likes
Only when I'm really horny and having a hot, dirty talk session with a guy or girl.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Let's see...

I've only masturbated 3 times on Lush during a short fling with a girl which lasted less than 2 weeks, and I've been on this website for approximately 1,600 days.

This means that I cum 0.0019 times per day while visiting Lush, or once every year and a half.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 2 or 3 times ever.

Brandie