posting pics in chat

last reply
3 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see to be able to post pics in chat from profiles as I had before. Did something change in the way the pics are stored or kept on profiles?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ccc333
I don't see to be able to post pics in chat from profiles as I had before. Did something change in the way the pics are stored or kept on profiles?

Nothing has changed that I can think of that would cause the issue you describe. As far as I know its still copy the image address/url into the message box in a chat room and send.

You get an error? Does the copy/paste work (i.e. the image url appears in the chat room message box)? What happens?
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be able to do the copy and paste pics in the pic chat rooms and I think that my comp upgraded and something changed. I have experimented a little and I can copy link and that posts when I hit paste it seems like everything works right until I hit paste. the image url does not appear in the message box it seems like only happens with pics I am using Microsoft edge
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ocaladouglas
I used to be able to do the copy and paste pics in the pic chat rooms and I think that my comp upgraded and something changed. I have experimented a little and I can copy link and that posts when I hit paste it seems like everything works right until I hit paste. the image url does not appear in the message box it seems like only happens with pics I am using Microsoft edge

Is there no Copy Image Address option using Edge?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Is there no Copy Image Address option using Edge?

I've gotten numerous complaints that the edge isn't compatible with posting images here. I'd try another browser like chrome.