1.0k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
A thread for new members to say "Hi" and introduce themselves
Lurker
0 likes
Hello! My name is Nastya! Joined several days ago. So will be happy to chat and tell about writing stories smile see u!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nastya
Hello! My name is Nastya! Joined several days ago. So will be happy to chat and tell about writing stories smile see u!

Welcome to Lush Stories Nastya - I love your name! So do you write stories and intend to upload them here then for others to enjoy?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69

Welcome to Lush Stories Nastya - I love your name! So do you write stories and intend to upload them here then for others to enjoy?

Thanks! I just want to start my first story. When I will create it I will post it smile PS sorry for my mistakes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nastya

Thanks! I just want to start my first story. When I will create it I will post it smile PS sorry for my mistakes

I look forward to reading it when you have finished it. Lush is a great site to post your 1st story :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My name is adanvdo wa'ya, (Cherokee for Spirit Wolf) but you can call me Chuck. not good at writing stories, so I won't. I enjoy the chat, the forums, and reading the stories. Just wanting to make some friends and share open communication. May you all know and walk in peace...
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
0 likes
Hello.

I'm Natalya Von.

Not new to site as I've been here since mid '15 but I kept deleting my account.

I finally stopped and have been haunting the forums when not active in chatrooms.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hi Guys I am Black 1 . I tried to make the username Agent Black from the Captain Scarlett series but didn't work !

I have been on here for some time but havn't seen this introduction hence this post.

I am a married guy and been with my partner for 30 years in March and married for 23 in April .

I am very open minded when it comes to sex and both me and my Mrs are into roleplaying .

I am quite happy to give relationship advise based on my experience and did so on another forum for years being an ExLovehoney Forum member ( different username )

Thanks for the welcome and acceptance so far.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Im new here from ohio, reading the stories,enjoy talking with other members,im hornyinohio

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Hi I'm Jocelyn. I joined almost 2 weeks ago. I'm from Wisconsin and love to travel and the outdoors and regularly play volleyball and used to play hockey. I look forward to meeting everyone here.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Hi my names claire joined today , not sure what i am looking for so i will just be open minded until something catches my fancy. Never used a site like this before ,happy to talk to anyone . Thanks

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Another newbie here.

Looking to chat and explore fantasies and desires.