Jacko was killed

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
Yeah I just read that.....Man the shit is gonna hit the fan now....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am reminded of the tale of The Trojan War, when Achilles, driven to despair with grief slayed Hector, cut his heels and proceeded to abuse the corpse for 7 days. Even in death, Hector could not find respite and was to be tormented and violated beyond compare.

The same trip with Michael, whilst there can be no denying that his life was a high profile one, it is tragic that this man cannot even be allowed to rest in peace but must have memory and reputation torn between the carrions and jackals of the scandal mill. The mafia has a tradition which I am fond of:

upon th successful completion of vendetta, the DOn of the Family responsible for the murder will then attend the funeral of the fallen. At the funeral, all sins are forgiven, and men who were the day before at each others throats will sob in each other arms. Here, respect for the dead is paramount, and supercedes all else. I just hope the judiciary will make a ruling quickly, and allow Michael to finally be at peace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He was really killed by his own drug addition and the greedy people who facilitated it. Such a waste of talent and shame for his family and children. R.I.P. finally he was such a troubled soul.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
a bit sad that society on a very "generic" whole, seems to have such fasination with the dead ... and yes, I agree Bunny, the blame seems to be balanced between a man who had a huge problem, and those that facilitated it ....

too much resources have been wasted on this ...

I prefer to focus on the living.