Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You are given kingdom rule so first decide to make this a highly punished crime...

last reply
20 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Now is your chance to end such shenanigans once and for all.

Mine would be slow people in the fast lane. Don't like the rule? Then stay the f out of my kingdom.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm staying the f*** out of your kingdom cuz I'm one of the ones in the fast lane!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn signals. Failing to use them and failing to turn them off.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm staying the f*** out of your kingdom cuz I'm one of the ones in the fast lane!

Driving slow? You gotta go.

0 likes
Well, if it is traffic sins we're talking about, the people who keep straight going through the intersection on the yellow when someone is trying to turn left, forcing them to make the left on the red.

I'll also second the turn signals thing. In particular, signalling lane changes seems to have become optional up here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Using mobile phones/smart phones when walking, or when being served in shops and supermarkets.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Being rude and unkind towards anyone... Be friendly and cheerful in my world smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
People who change lanes in mid-turn. DANGEROUS! Also the turn signal thing.

And like the ardent guy above me...rudeness and unkindness. It creates an atmosphere of anger and selfishness that touches everyone who witnesses it. Lately it seems on the verge of spilling over and taking the world with it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by littleduchess

Driving slow? You gotta go.

OH...No! I misread your post. I'm one of the fast drivers in the fast lane, so I guess I'm allowed in your kingdom. I hate the slow, left-lane cruisers too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blowing an excessive vape cloud in public. I understand it's not damaging tobacco smoke, but I do not want to stand in a humid, bubblegum scented mist while I wait in line.
Lurker
0 likes
At a supermarket, folks who chit - chat with the cashier while the rest of us wait, and wait, and wait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland
Blowing an excessive vape cloud in public. I understand it's not damaging tobacco smoke, but I do not want to stand in a humid, bubblegum scented mist while I wait in line.

Nobody has any idea how dangerous vaping may be.
Troublemaker
0 likes
People with minimal vested interest or responsibility who dominate business meeting with useless information when everyone is insanely busy trying to solve a problem.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland

There's something about vaping that screams 'douche bag.'

Anyway, if I were given 'kingdom rule' I'd fine all masturbaters... not because I think there's anything wrong with masturbation, but only because I want to be a rich kingdom ruler.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My kingdom would be highly intolerant of intolerance.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cruelty, especially to those less fortunate.
Lurker
0 likes
telemarketing
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Tiffiesta
telemarketing

I propose that punishment for it should be... telemarketing!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by noll

I propose that punishment for it should be... telemarketing!

After receiving at least ten of those calls just this evening I am leaning towards that. But they have to call all their own family and friends. When I had young kids I'd just give the phone to one of them. They loved to talk and I was safe as long as I didn't give them my credit card.

Talking during a movie.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza
After receiving at least ten of those calls just this evening I am leaning towards that. But they have to call all their own family and friends. When I had young kids I'd just give the phone to one of them. They loved to talk and I was safe as long as I didn't give them my credit card.

10? There's no don't-call-me registry where you live?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Talking loudly on your cell phone in the public bathroom.

Punishment is it gets tossed in the toilet!