Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your top secret talent? (Non sexual)

last reply
64 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is your secret talent that you normally hide from others?

(Like sewing or knitting or baking from scratch or you know way too much math/geography/science or whatever it is. Maybe you have a secret recipe for spaghetti sauce or you can sing really well but no one else knows it.)
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have a great ability to find mistakes in others written work... not so much with my own. It does make me a more effective English teacher.

I also make things with plastic canvas mesh and yarn (though that's not really that much of a secret.)
Lurker
0 likes
I like to listen to the frogs in the nearby swamp and catch the little bastards who is croak off key.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I can burp my ABCs.
Site administrator
0 likes
That I dont tell people my secrets.

Lurker
0 likes
I used to be Aquaman

I learned how to breath through of my ears. Since retiring, I've learned that that is a transferable talent.
Lurker
0 likes
I can rap, know words to thousands of songs, (maybe hundreds) and I can add my groceries up in my head pretty close to what it comes to)

I know of a couple good dance moves (i.e. stripper moves)

(These hips don't lie)

I can also write with my left hand.

(I'm also a speed reader.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My secret talent is reading people in real life. Probably not a talent per se, yet my intuition and love of people watching and humanity in general stands me well. Other than that, nothing is a secret they’ve eaten it!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I can solve a Rubik's cube, and I'm super good at remembering song lyrics.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i can read books upside down or backwards. also, i can make grown men cry. more of a gift than a talent.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
My secret talent is that I am a good shot. A friend took me to a range once and I'd never shot before in my life. With only a few pointers I took my stance and hit the bulls eye with every shot in two clips. It's been pretty much the same every time I've gone. My friend was an MP in the army and said not many can do that right off the bat. Who knew!
0 likes
Tiffiesta, good on you for enjoying the shooting sports. It's a "magazine", though, not a "clip". Women are generally better at the shooting sports because we naturally have better breath control. It's a thing. Channel the awesomeness.

Obviously my top secret talent isn't shooting, since everybody knows I do that...but I am mixed handed, meaning I generally shoot left but can also shoot right, I write cursive with my left hand and block print with my right, etc. Not a terribly useful talent but hey, it's something.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
I can write with my left and my right hand.
0 likes
I make a mean Indian eggplant (and a decent spicy chicken to go with it).
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I can recreate dishes that I've tasted with surprising accuracy. At least the flavors-not always the presentation and such.

Oh and I have mad paddleball skills. The kind with the little balsa wood paddle that has a ball attached by an elastic string. Yeah I can hit that bad boy for ages-last time was over an hour. Typing this I realize I'm equally proud of and ashamed to admit that particular fact.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not really a secret, but I don't talk about it much... I can play almost any piece of music I hear by ear on the piano. I can pick out every instrumental part in a symphony and reproduce it as a whole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Not really a secret, but I don't talk about it much... I can play almost any piece of music I hear by ear on the piano. I can pick out every instrumental part in a symphony and reproduce it as a whole.

Seriously now ... I am SO JEALOUS !! That is amazing!
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

My son is like that but lost interest in piano after conservatory grade 5 or 6.

On topic: I am actually reasonably good at design and layout, or so our corporate marketing person tells me. But we've become pretty good friends so maybe she's being nice.EfQriged7U2BYGBT
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Tiffiesta

That's not typical for women unless that one sentence was read between the lines perhaps.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sing opera when very excited and alone athome
Lurker
0 likes
Then it wouldn't be a secret any more.........
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very good at 60's music trivia, and naming both sides of The Beatles singles.
Lurker
0 likes
I spin fire poi. Taught myself with chopsticks and every now and then I go outside and light them up to give em a twirl.

I'm also good at making up food in the kitchen... good food. Don't need adequate ingredients or a recipe. Just BAM - dinner's done. Just might never get it that exact way again. LOL Love it while you can.

And I have a deep and very detailed memory - I remember many things that most people forget. As a child and teen I was accused of lying all the time and making things up. Nope - turns out I just don't forget the little details.

I'm also good at recognizing composers for tv shows and movies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty good at repairing stuff
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FindMyHeart2Night
I'm very good at 60's music trivia, and naming both sides of The Beatles singles.

He is. I'll vouch for that.

Being able to match the right note of a singer's voice, mostly Nico, when I have a stuffed up nose. Anyone wanna hear me sing Stephanie Says by Nico?
Lurker
0 likes
I actually understand the assembly instructions that come with flat packs.