last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you do it and is it worth it?
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I have not in about 4-5 years. I used to spend Thanksgiving going thru ads and decideing where the best deals were. I would plan my route. Spent several mornings waiting in line in the cold and sometimes snow, but nearly everyone I encountered had a good attitude. There was even a new restaurant in town that loaded up their delivery van with carts and were supplying free coffee and hot chocolate to those in line and muffins for 0.25.

I actually totalled up the savings a few years and yes it was worth it, especially when I could get nearly all my xmas shopping done in one day!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
I thought I would have a look at the previews on Amazon (UK) last night and a few Sony TV's caught my eye and apparently were circa 30% off the usual price. When I goggled the make/model it was the same price just about everywhere else! Not impressed. I am sure there are very good deals to be had but you have to sift through the offers to find them and check the prices elsewhere.
Lurker
0 likes
Its usually a slow day for the used book business, so i'm closed until Monday. No, i don't shop on Black Friday.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
After working Black Friday two years in a row, I refuse. However, today Amazon had a deal for something my son wanted so I took advantage of it and took care of both my son & my mother. So, I technically did shop today, but from the comfort of my own home.

EDIT: The gift my husband wanted went on sale and I bought it as well. It arrives tomorrow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only done it twice and only go if there is an opportunity for significant savings on something I truly want without a significant interruption to my holiday plans.
The Linebacker
0 likes
NO!
Lurker
0 likes
All Fridays matter...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Never have, never will.

I stay home, eat too much, play poker with the family, maybe watch a movie.
Lurker
0 likes
I bought a used book yesterday and some groceries. Does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
Also a big NO for me...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I went to see Thor Ragnarok with the boys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope....it amazes me that folks rush to buy something that will be there tomorrow.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by getnakedwithme
Do you do it and is it worth it?

Nope and Nope.

I did dare go to a Dollar General store to buy toilet paper and cat litter. But the big stores? LOL - no way. Couldn't pay me enough.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Other than groceries and gas I try to shop about once per year. I hate malls and crowded stores and really hate standing in line to give people my money.