Drinking cum from a glass or a cup

last reply
27 replies
4.3k views
1 watcher
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would any of you enjoy drinking cum from a glass especially those of you who love the taste of cum ? Most women probably associate swallowing cum with giving a blowjob or being in a sexual situation but would any of you be able to drink it from a glass or cup at a random time or when you are feeling horny ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've had a couple of shot glasses of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times at parties.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Would any of you enjoy drinking cum from a glass especially those of you who love the taste of cum ? Most women probably associate swallowing cum with giving a blowjob or being in a sexual situation but would any of you be able to drink it from a glass or cup at a random time or when you are feeling horny ?

Hey, you're the "swimming pool of cum" guy! Promise I won't be dismissive, I was a bit rude last time.

I actually read a story, back in my adolescence, in Penthouse Variations, about a woman who gave blow jobs all day, saved the cum in a shot glass, and when her husband came home she heated it in the toaster oven (I remember that weird detail specifically), poured it over his cock, and licked it off. I had some very early sexual fantasies based on that story.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Hey, you're the "swimming pool of cum" guy! Promise I won't be dismissive, I was a bit rude last time.

I actually read a story, back in my adolescence, in Penthouse Variations, about a woman who gave blow jobs all day, saved the cum in a shot glass, and when her husband came home she heated it in the toaster oven (I remember that weird detail specifically), poured it over his cock, and licked it off. I had some very early sexual fantasies based on that story.

I've officially seen it all.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Quote by browncoffee

I've officially seen it all.

Fifteen or so years ago I was AOL chatting with a person who I now think was pretending to be a 30 something female. One of her fantasies was milking my prostate so that I'd fill up an ice cube tray with my semen, then I'd freeze that...so, that then, before she pegged me with her strap-on, she'd slip a cum cube or two in my arse...so that while pegging me, she'd get the added visual of cum leaking out of me while she was fucking me and effectively milking my prostate for more juice (which we'd be collecting in the tray again).

Now, you've officially seen it all.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
random cum macchiatos and warmed toaster ovens and cooled ice trays - oh my! *paralleling lions, tigers, and bears..."
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like it right from the "tap"
0 likes
I too enjoy cum right from the original source, but in any form cum is truly delightful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YUK

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Lurker
0 likes
ugh …… No thank you.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
If it ain't straight from a penis into my mouth, forget it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany is old school.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm game, I love cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer mine unadulterated- straight from the source.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass. I have swallowed what is probably gallons in the decades I have been active but I just have no desire to drink it that way. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I am the swimming pool cum guy ...lol .God i hope that doesn't become my identify here

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I've done it, but it usually cools off, and I like it warm, right out of the tube.

But it is fun when the bf is playful and wants to have some fun. At college parties, there were a few where a couple of guys would jerk off into a shotglass, and then some game or contest to see which girl would drink it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Nope. It has to be fresh (and organic, no BGH smile ).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have swallowed it but I won’t drink it from cup or glass 

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rangerrcb
I like it right from the "tap"
I do too
Rookie Scribe
1 like

i’ve done it a few times, at parties and at home

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi Jen 37. I’d like to see that. I’m in Sydney too!

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Quote by Beffer
If it ain't straight from a penis into my mouth, forget it.

This it’s the pleasure of the person that makes it palatable

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Kinky Quill
1 like

Ponders the first

I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Fluttered

Ponders the first

Wonders what’s second lol

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've jerked a few guys off into a cup and drank it. I would be willing to do more.