last reply
22 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ladies, I am curious....
when you have had an orgasm during sex do you prefer your partner to keep moving or stop while you come?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, it depends on how intense the orgasm is. When it's really intense and my whole body is shaking, I want him to be still or even pull out and let me calm down from it. If it's not that big, I can ride it out and he can keep doing his thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I orgasm more from his tongue and fingers than I do from his cock. In fact, I rarely orgasm from penetration. I usually orgasm during foreplay, then we fuck. Sometimes I'll orgasm after he pulls out by grabbing my vibe and finishing myself off. The best is when he pulls out and we try to cum together. That's fun!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
I.... The best is when he pulls out and we try to cum together. That's fun!! smile

Met a number of women who preferred this. A couple of them wanted my semen to lube themselves for last lap.

So many different variations on how people prefer to reach orgasmWhile its intimidating its also fun to figure out what it takes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

Met a number of women who preferred this. A couple of them wanted my semen to lube themselves for last lap.

So many different variations on how people prefer to reach orgasmWhile its intimidating its also fun to figure out what it takes.

;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love my orgasm by tongue and toys, I Don't seem to orgasm by his cock , I Have in the past and screamed for him to be still, But its tongue and toys for me all the way.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I cum while he (or she) is going down on me, I usually start bucking too hard for them to keep their mouths centered on my pussy, so they just let up and hold my hips while I jerk around. If I cum while a guy is in me, he usually gets squeezed so hard I sometimes force his cock out of me. Likewise when another girl is fingering me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can cum a couple of times with penetrative sex with my guys, before they cum. I usually shake and jerk a couple of times depending upon where their cock is. They manage to keep going which heightens my sensation. I often can raise my bum to meet their thrusts which adds to my pleasure as well. They generally get added pleasure when I tighten my kegals when I am cumming but don't manage to squeeze them out like Bethany.
With oral I really get physical and can be like a jumping bean and in order to maintain contact and they generally hold their arms around my thighs to maintain contact. Generally the girls are better at oral than the guys but I never complain and always get complete satisfaction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard to be general about that. Certainly I want to enjoy the orgasm! Sometimes that requires that the fella keep up the pace and sometimes it requires that he back off for a bit. I don't have a problem letting him know which to do on any particular occasion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I can cum a couple of times with penetrative sex with my guys, before they cum. I usually shake and jerk a couple of times depending upon where their cock is. They manage to keep going which heightens my sensation. I often can raise my bum to meet their thrusts which adds to my pleasure as well. They generally get added pleasure when I tighten my kegals when I am cumming but don't manage to squeeze them out like Bethany.
With oral I really get physical and can be like a jumping bean and in order to maintain contact and they generally hold their arms around my thighs to maintain contact. Generally the girls are better at oral than the guys but I never complain and always get complete satisfaction.

True, True.

You may like to try this.

With his arms under you thighs and his fingers interlocked across your abdomen. All you can do is have one orgasm after another. It may be too intense for some but I would beg for it. At least give it a try.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most times he's got to keep moving whether it's his cock or his toy. I can squirt so the motion keeps that happening. I can have multiple orgasms so it's always a fun time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends if its oral, tribbing or dildo . oral STOP . tribbing DON'T STOP.... Dildo ummm i think depends on the position, occasionally my clitoris can get too sensitive to touch, and my skin is OMG to touch , so STOP STOP
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Georgiagirl24
I orgasm more from his tongue and fingers than I do from his cock. In fact, I rarely orgasm from penetration. I usually orgasm during foreplay, then we fuck. Sometimes I'll orgasm after he pulls out by grabbing my vibe and finishing myself off. The best is when he pulls out and we try to cum together. That's fun!! smile

Absolutely True......Women who claim to have acheived orgasms through penis penetration.....are rare in the world. Only God knows whether it is natural or the other thing that they ejaculate way before we could even sense our orgasm building. It is tongue n fingers that give attention to my clit or g spot that makes me cum.
When i m doing it myself i usually control the pace and stop when i want to.
But when he is in control......i tell him in advance not to stop even if beg to. Or he can then enter me and achieve his own pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time when im orgasming I dont want them to stop but on rare occassions when its so intense I like for them to stay in but be still.. Though if they keep going I wont be far from my next one.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife likes it when I pound her through her orgasm. I mean really pick it up and bang the hell out of her. This usually brings me off with her. The funny thing is that she can have multiple orgasms during intercourse. She says she had to "train" me to pound her off and keep my erection, hold off and bring her to her next orgasm. I'd say that's accurate!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whatever you were doing at that moment is what triggered it, so please! Keep going exactly as you are! Don't change a thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really surprised that some of my Lush Sisters have such a clear image of what they are thinking during Orgasm. For sure I do not.

When I am in an Orgasmic Cycle nothing else is going through my mind and body.

Just one girls experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The variety in female arousal compared to that of men is just amazing. A wise woman once asked me the last time I'd heard of a guy faking an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby always pulls out when I'm cumming & gently brings me down with his tongue & then repeats smile
My lover does this amazing figure 8 movement with his hips as I'm cumming which takes my O to the next level & even squirt
Lurker
0 likes
At that crucial moment, who the fuck cares, just leave me to ride my climax to its hilt. Besides, don’t always need a cock to orgasm.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Sometimes stop, sometimes not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather you keep doing what you're doing to get me there.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time keep the movement going. However there are times I like to just stop and enjoy the orgasm.