Login

Story tags?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mods, if the 'inc fantasies' are only 'fantasy' why is there a 'true' tag on 1 of the stories? I noticed it due to my big fingers getting in the way. I wasn't logged in yet. Does that make a difference? I did as folks suggested, hid that category. I'm fairly certain the subject in that category is illegal. To promote 'true' stories on the guise of fantasy seems awfully underhanded. Considering this site promotes itself as a high caliber site.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JakeD68
Mods, if the 'inc fantasies' are only 'fantasy' why is there a 'true' tag on 1 of the stories? I noticed it due to my big fingers getting in the way. I wasn't logged in yet. Does that make a difference? I did as folks suggested, hid that category. I'm fairly certain the subject in that category is illegal. To promote 'true' stories on the guise of fantasy seems awfully underhanded. Considering this site promotes itself as a high caliber site.

shouldn't be. please send me a link and i'll look into it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by JakeD68

The only I.F. story I can find with a 'true' tag is one featuring cousins. I think there is mixed legality on relations between cousins depending on which country you live in. Probably shouldn't be on there anyway, but always nice to throw in a little context before jumping straight to the 'underhanded' remarks. We'll sort it out.
Lurker
0 likes
https://
This is the link. It shouldn't be? That's the reason? It's an ILLEGAL subject to begin with. One would think the mods would do a much better job and let something like this slide.
0 likes
Quote by JakeD68
https://
This is the link. It shouldn't be? That's the reason? It's an ILLEGAL subject to begin with. One would think the mods would do a much better job and let something like this slide.

As Liz said, the story in question is between cousins. Not sure about where you are, but here in Canada cousin relationships are not only legal, but they can marry.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The only I.F. story I can find with a 'true' tag is one featuring cousins. I think there is mixed legality on relations between cousins depending on which country you live in. Probably shouldn't be on there anyway, but always nice to throw in a little context before jumping straight to the 'underhanded' remarks. We'll sort it out.

My comments are not the issue. The issue is you allowing that happen in the first place. Don't give me the misunderstanding stance. Each mod should have been prepped accordingly before the category was reinstated. There is no excuse for a 'mistske' like that. It's not good business for 1 and 2 it's an insult to the average persons intelligence.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by JakeD68
My comments are not the issue. The issue is you allowing that happen in the first place. Don't give me the misunderstanding stance. Each mod should have been prepped accordingly before the category was reinstated. There is no excuse for a 'mistske' like that. It's not good business for 1 and 2 it's an insult to the average persons intelligence.

Switch to decaf, yeah?

The tag has been removed and this issue is resolved.