Hello

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello everyone. This seems as good a place as any for my first forum post, although there isn't anything about my profile page worth 'pimping' just yet.

Joined the site a couple of days ago and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Kind regards,

DB
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

- John Muir, 1901
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here. We are a friendly bunch and most of us have had our shots.

I saw your other post about poets and hope you find ones to your liking. There are some great ones here to discover. I'll add Lily, FrankLee and ElliotLacey to my list of favorites.

I appreciate your John Muir quote.

I'll add my favorite.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." John Muir. Simple but so true

Enjoy yourself!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Apologies it has taken me a while to respond.

I have had quite a few recommendations for poets to read so I will certainly try to manage a few. I appreciate all of the responses.

DB
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

- John Muir, 1901
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, DeepBlue!

(Love the name.)
Story Verifier
0 likes
A warm welcome to the site. Hope you have a fabulous time here!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Extending you a warm welcome to Lush. Enjoy!