Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, but then again, I am a sucker for celebrities
Lurker
0 likes

Oh yeah, still hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her - even though she is an annoying jumped up little tart.
That second pic's a good one. Voted yes.
Lurker
0 likes
No, she's too full of herself and i think way overrated
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
No, she's too full of herself and i think way overrated

Couldn't have said it any better MM
Lurker
0 likes
I like the idea of Paris Hilton, but as far as her looks go: if you look better the night you get released from jail than in 80% of other pictures you've taken, then you either need to fire your style team or maybe you're just not that attractive.

I'm kind of jealous of her body though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't edit my previous post could I?
It just occured to me that I'm not in a position to call anyone else a tart.
Lurker
0 likes
I think she's a complete waste of skin.
And a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fair enough chef but if you had the chance to jump her and walk away at the end would you?
I know I would but otherwise a fair assesment
Lurker
0 likes
Not only not "still" sexy, but never ever was. Nothing ruins sexy faster than stupid.

HoD... not even with someone else's dick. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch

HoD... not even with someone else's dick. Sorry.

Lol.. that made me laugh
Lurker
0 likes
Was she ever hot...*gags* she is all that is wrong in the world..well her and everyone else who has had a reality tv show...Maybe she would be shaggable if she was gagged and had a paper bag on her vaccous head
Lurker
0 likes
Was she ever hot...*gags* she is all that is wrong in the world..well her and everyone else who has had a reality tv show...Maybe she would be shaggable if she was gagged and had a paper bag on her vaccous head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a line-up of celebrities that I'd like to invite to a good WickedShads shag-fest, I'd have to say she would not be anywhere near the front of the line.

However, since that line-up doesn't exist, and isn't likely to ever present itself, it's not like I'd turn her down if she offered - which would also never happen.

If it came down to a masturbation session, there are many others with a greater degree of fap-worthiness to occupy my fantasies.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
and ill add way to high maintenance
save a horse ride a cowboy
Lurker
0 likes
She is nothing more than a spoiled annoying little twit if you ask me.
Lurker
0 likes
She took advantage of the media coverage and ran with it. She's simply not my type and I've always said intelligence is a big turn on with me.

No, I'll take a buxom, pretty, intelligent schoolteacher over her, any day. One that talk with me about astronomy one minute and include me in a threesome the next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never could understand what the big deal was when it came to Paris. She's just a spoiled bitch. Besides look who she goes out with/hangs with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though the picture is hot (can't help it I'm always turned on by a girl that has her breasts covered by her own hair) I still have to say NO to Paris Hilton being hot.
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Boy, that's the ultimate slut mobile, eh? Gotta spray the seats down with some Lysol.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aww, Roc, if you don't know people personally you shouldn't say things like that.
Who's the one to the left?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Aww, Roc, if you don't know people personally you shouldn't say things like that.
Who's the one to the left?

lindsay lohan
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like Lindsey before she decided she was gay.
And after seeing all the "sex" tapes of Paris, I think we know more than enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wyocowboy
Quote by Loislane
and ill add way to high maintenance

like you would need a trust fund to even qualify lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
And a slut.

i agree when was she ever sexy?
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by chefkathleen
And a slut.

i agree when was she ever sexy?

Umm never? LOL
0 likes
Sexy or not, I admire her ability to rake in the cash while never actually doing anything. That's a talent.