Login

Hiding platinum doesn't work

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I want to hide my Platinum from my profile but it won't hide it. Is this a glitch? Can anyone else who is Platinum try hiding it as well and see if it works, please?

Thank you.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE
I want to hide my Platinum from my profile but it won't hide it. Is this a glitch? Can anyone else who is Platinum try hiding it as well and see if it works, please?

Thank you.

Do you mean the wreath on your avatar?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Do you mean the wreath on your avatar?

Yes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE
Yes

Hmm. Can't try it myself as I'm just a Goldie. The platinum membership level was added after all of the others so it could just be something that was overlooked at the time. I'd drop a PM to Gav. If that is the case I'm sure it would be a pretty quick fix.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Hmm. Can't try it myself as I'm just a Goldie. The platinum membership level was added after all of the others so it could just be something that was overlooked at the time. I'd drop a PM to Gav. If that is the case I'm sure it would be a pretty quick fix.

Thanks. I was just wondering if it would work still. That's all.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I have my Platinum wreath hidden from my avatar picture but not from my profile page.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheSensualLady
I have my Platinum wreath hidden from my avatar picture but not from my profile page.

Thank you! Does this mean I need to change it when I change my avatar next?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE

Thanks. I was just wondering if it would work still. That's all.

To hide the emblem from your avatar you do that from Change Avatar.

To hide the badges from your profile page you do that from Settings and Privacy and 'Hide Preminum Badges'.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I just tested the settings. 'The Hide Premium Badges' Do not show the Gold, Silver or Bronze badges on your profile page' works when checked and updated for hiding the Platinum Badge on your profile page. The only minor fix Gav would need to do is simply add the word Platinum to reflect all badges.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

To hide the emblem from your avatar you do that from Change Avatar.

To hide the badges from your profile page you do that from Settings and Privacy and 'Hide Preminum Badges'.

Thanks John!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheSensualLady
I just tested the settings. 'The Hide Premium Badges' Do not show the Gold, Silver or Bronze badges on your profile page' works when checked and updated for hiding the Platinum Badge on your profile page. The only minor fix Gav would need to do is simply add the word Platinum to reflect all badges.

Thank you!