Face nude pic?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you ladies think of someone posting a fully nude pic with face? Worth the risk? I want to do it, seems very erotic.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
In your profile albums, sure! No genitalia in avatars though. Read the rules!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know the rules! You didnt get my question, what i meant was would any of you put your face with your nude body? Is that hard to understand?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by JayD1972
I know the rules! You didnt get my question, what i meant was would any of you put your face with your nude body? Is that hard to understand?

I do it all the time, but not in public albums. Only special friends get to see them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many pictures of me on the Net, so what difference is another one or two?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I do it all the time, but not in public albums. Only special friends get to see them.

Im the same way, i dont know why its a turn on to do it. But it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JayD1972

Im the same way, i dont know why its a turn on to do it. But it is.

I have shared nude pics(some more than just nude, LOL) showing my face in private galleries with several people I know I can trust. But if you decide to do it, just remember once you do you can't un-ring that bell. They are out there forever!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
rather indifferent to the idea. i understand the risks that go along with posting such pics, so i understand why people don't. if that's something you'd like to do - be as SAFE as possible! i'd suggest a gallery that only friends can see. or, go one better and create a private album and choose which friends get to view it.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I have shared nude pics(some more than just nude, LOL) showing my face in private galleries with several people I know I can trust. But if you decide to do it, just remember once you do you can't un-ring that bell. They are out there forever!

You have a private gallery? No way... lemme in! ;)

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

You have a private gallery? No way... lemme in! ;)

Keep Dreamin', LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Keep Dreamin', LOL!

I'm sure my dreamin' would be way more scandalous than what's actually in your gallery. lol Or not... hahaha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I'm sure my dreamin' would be way more scandalous than what's actually in your gallery. lol Or not... hahaha

One never knows. LOL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok ladies you may have to let us guys in to your secret galleries one of these days soon