Socks and the Married Man!

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question to you long-term (and I mean 20 years+). Do you bother taking your socks off for ‘quickie’ sex?
0 likes
Don't wear socks around the house so nothing to take off. (24 years married to someone I've been involved with for 28 years so I meet your criteria handily).
Lurker
0 likes
We've been married 30+ years and quickie sex isn't part of our sexual menu. We take our time, and I'm not wearing socks.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Swollen
Question to you long-term (and I mean 20 years+). Do you bother taking your socks off for ‘quickie’ sex?

Alrighty, Michelle...there's a background story here... Spill
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, Wellmade, I think it was his comment about keeping his feet warm that really pushed me over the edge! ???‍♀️?‍♀️... ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it necessary to take anything off for a quickie
0 likes
Strictly speaking, something needs to at least come down/open, but not necessarily off. Personally, I like skin to skin contact when I'm having sex so I'd rather things come off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Is it necessary to take anything off for a quickie

No, but socks and a lust-fired ‘semi-quickie’ ?? You tell me ...

Had it have been my lover and not my Husband, he would have taken them off. What do you make of that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Alrighty, Michelle...there's a background story here... Spill

Well, Wellmade, I think it was his comment about keeping his feet warm that really pushed me over the edge! ???‍♀️?‍♀️... ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married 17 together 21. Passionate love making of course they come off. Quickie not so much. Lucky if half the clothes come off for a quickie.
Site administrator
0 likes
I always kept my socks and indeed slippers on for quick sex... just picture the image in your mind for one moment... sexy I am sure you will agree... like mens lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always taken off my socks (been married for 26 years) even when having car sex.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife likes for me to wear dressy black socks with sock garters and a cowboy hat and nothing else for quickies. But sometimes she is really turned on by me wearing one cowboy boot and a football helmet and nothing else.

But there are those quickies where I just unzip my pants, she hikes up her skirt and drops her panties. You know those quickies like at someone else's house at a party, alley behind a nightclub, in the parking lot of the police station, between the shrubs at the governor's mansion, etc.