Login

ECA... Eye Contact Attraction

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think ECA is when you look into someone’s eyes, and it is like fireworks go off in your head... and it is like you see color for the first time, the future passes before your eyes. Have you ever looked into someone’s eyes, and it feels like you are on a rollercoaster and the floor just fell out? They call the eyes the windows to the soul. So, if you are someone who believes that there is such a thing as soul mates, then ECA totally falls in line with your theory of relationships. What do you say ? smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think sexual attraction is definitely visible in someone's eyes. I can see it in others eyes and I'm sure they can see it in mine. Love-at-first-sight attraction may be the same, only moreso, although it never hit me like that upon the first time seeing someone. It was close to that with a girl I fell in love with in college, but it took awhile to hit me that I was head-over-heels in love with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is why i prefer missionary or cowgirl. I love watching her eyes during sex. I have hazel eyes, but I've been told that my eye color changes from gray, blue and green under stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LillyLush
I think ECA is when you look into someone’s eyes, and it is like fireworks go off in your head... and it is like you see color for the first time, the future passes before your eyes. Have you ever looked into someone’s eyes, and it feels like you are on a rollercoaster and the floor just fell out? They call the eyes the windows to the soul. So, if you are someone who believes that there is such a thing as soul mates, then ECA totally falls in line with your theory of relationships. What do you say ? smile

I say "you took the words out of my mouth." Eye contact across a room with another female followed by the smile of appreciation is like shouting "come and get me" ... without the sound.
You have begun a conversation without saying a word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I say "you took the words out of my mouth." Eye contact across a room with another female followed by the smile of appreciation is like shouting "come and get me" ... without the sound.
You have begun a conversation without saying a word.

It feels so good when we agree... and it feels so good to take words out of your mouth lol. Well, such remarks foster closeness and maintain bonds between Lush members.
Thanks smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think eye contact attraction is the simplest way to show someone that you’re interested in them. It may seem like a subtle sign of interest to guys, but to women it’s clear as day. But to do it right, you want to avoid the mistake most people make in giving too much eye contact too soon. I think eye contact reflects our level of interest. So if I'm at a bar and just started talking to a girl I don’t know, then I want to make eye contact with her say half of the time. And remaining time I'm busy watching other things around. But as the interaction progresses and she proves that she’s an awesome girl, I'd like to shift most of my attention to her and that's the time when I think I'd give her more and more eye contact, right ? smile