In Praise of Cunnilingus

last reply
217 replies
46.4k views
3 watchers
47 likes
Lurker
6 likes
Gentlemen, there is no better way to please your lady than an hour or two worshipping her pussy. A penis is a blunt instrument compared to tongue and lips, and penetrative sexual congress is far too often a brief affair, leaving the lady unsatisfied. A skilled cunnilingist can take his beloved to sustained heights of rapture and mind blowing ecstasy by sensitive stimulation of all her genital erogenous zones. This is something ladies have always known and when their men are away they have enjoyed the intimate and exquisite pleasures of pussy worship since time immemorial. So gentlemen, be prepared to observe and learn from the true experts in this most wonderful of sexual delights.

In celebration of this most delicious of sensual pleasures I am starting this forum for connoisseurs both male and female, to post pictures and gifs of ladies in the extremes of ecstasy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the interests of oral activities.

I'm learning the Cyrillic (Russian) alphabet.

33 letters, divided into 10 vowels, 21 consonants and two special letters that do not designate any sounds (just hopefully additional moans of pleasure from the recipient).

and being able to breathe through my ears.

The life of a gourmet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If you are going to eat her, eat her like you want to suck the soul from her body!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
A woman's place is in the home...

Straddling her partners face.