Tinnitus, stiff neck and back fellow sufferers, watch this video

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I was trying it earlier today, and felt a rush of blood to the head, literally. I must have been so locked up muscularly, that blood flow was being restricted.

A very gentle exercise routine, which helps free up all areas of your back and neck. Don't fast forward those with a short attention span! You can take this through your life as a centering meditative technique:

Matriarch
0 likes
And if you want a very quick exercise, this really helped my neck rotation:

You guys should love her. She talks about relieving a stiff achy neck in under 2 minutes. Isn't that what our "Quickie" story section is for?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
And if you want a very quick exercise, this really helped my neck rotation:

You guys should love her. She talks about relieving a stiff achy neck in under 2 minutes. Isn't that what our "Quickie" story section is for?

sometimes when i'm doing oral for a really long time my neck get stiff. have to definitely try this out. and no, i'm still on break, so shush.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I was trying it earlier today, and felt a rush of blood to the head, literally. I must have been so locked up muscularly, that blood flow was being restricted.

A very gentle exercise routine, which helps free up all areas of your back and neck. Don't fast forward those with a short attention span! You can take this through your life as a centering meditative technique:

have had back and neck problems for quite a while now, i will try this, see if it helps,thanks for the post
Lurker
0 likes
Helpful video
Lurker
0 likes
I actually just finished up a study on ankylosing spondylitits so the next year of my my life will be devoted to giving lectures on the subject. There's a little crossover here..

Try doing those exercises sitting up, and then lay down on the floor and do them. You'll see a huge difference.

If you are doing cervical range of motion exercises, you need to eliminate gravity.

Try this experiment. Sit in your chair and see if you can touch your ear to your shoulder. You'll get about half way. Now, lay down on the floor and do the same movement. You should easily touch your ear to your shoulder.

This is why when I am assessing cervical ROM the patient has to be in a gravity neutral position. The same goes for range of motion exercises. Doing ROM exercises in sitting or standing are nor going to be beneficial.

I'm not quite sure what tinnitus has to do with this. that's an inner ear disorder with nothing to do with the cervical musculature. In fact, I'm pretty sure that this guy probably doesn't know what tinnitus is.

I also will stop short of pointing out all the physiological inaccuracies in this guys explanations since nothing he suggests is harmful.

A very common trend these days is the "release" of soft tissue. In fact there are many courses that will charge you a lot of money to do "soft tissue release". After you've dissected a human body and spent hours slicing through fascia with a scalpel then these charlatans that claim to release myofascial tissue seem little more than snake oil salesmen.

He mentions the jaw, but he doesn't get into the TMJ. TMJ problems are actually more often related to stress related neck problems that tinnitus.

I don't know what this guy's professional background is, but he's pretty benign