Masturbate for Him?

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, how much do you enjoy masturbating for your guy while he just watches you?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not quite as much as I enjoy him watching me having sex with another guy. I think he'd prefer it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching a woman masturbate as long as I get dibs on sucking her fingers. Pussy juice is the food of the gods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be a good way to start things off, but it's not the greatest thing ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to give a little show out in public to a random stranger
0 likes
not much tbh. i much prefer group activities where everyone is physically involved.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
not much tbh. i much prefer group activities where everyone is physically involved.

i don't got a guy. right now, mostly, i'm just stalking Hannah, hoping she'll notice me and talk dirty to me in private. i'll let you know how it works, guys...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

i don't got a guy. right now, mostly, i'm just stalking Hannah, hoping she'll notice me and talk dirty to me in private. i'll let you know how it works, guys...

UPDATE: i blew her mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Masturbate only because I have no other source of relief.

So if a guy was sitting across the room, seems like such a waste.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually don't mind masturbating in front of my partners, as long as it leads to having sex with them.
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy masturbating for him(them) watching him(them) getting hard which leads to more.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, it's wonderful foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's an arousing time for me and my partner. Luv to be watched
Lurker
0 likes
I love to have my husband watch me masturbate. I will be on the couch masturbating for him when he gets home from work. When he walks in I am the first thing he sees.