Goldfish only (2 votes) 2%
Hamster and or gerbil (0 votes) 0%
Some combo of all or more than a combo of two (10 votes) 12%
Snake (0 votes) 0%
Horse and or cows or sheep or goats (1 vote) 1%
Pet rock or something else not listed (1 vote) 1%
Hell no! (10 votes) 12%
1 like
Officially, one dog, two cats, and a beta fish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One dog only (didn't see that choice listed). Used to have a small zoo but stopped taking in every animal that passed by.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
Two cats and one dog. All adorable and spoiled.
Lurker
0 likes
1 dog.
0 likes
I have a dog. Buddy is a fifteen-year-old, crotchety chihuahua but I love him

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Officially, one dog, two cats, and a beta fish.

what happened to the alpha fish?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
two goldens, one cat and two neighbor cats that think they live here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We had two healers, one blue and one red, but they both died. Sometime next year, we'll get one or two dogs.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

What happened to Underdog, too? Or, one-der dog, there's no option for just a dog.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Her cats ate it for a snack!!

Nooooooo! Maybe Alpha is with Delta or Phi

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Turns out he wasn't so alpha, after all!
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Her cats ate it for a snack!!

The way I feed those cats! I would be insulted! ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love cats, but I'm allergic to them. It doesn't stop me from playing with my friends' cats, though.

I don't have a dog just yet, but I plan on adopting one soon once my schedule eases up a bit and I have enough time to devote to the little guy (or gal).

I currently have two goldfish named Ebb and Flo. They've been alive well past their expectancy, and that makes me happy.

I had a blue betta fish named Justin Timberlake (long story), and he lived well past his expectancy as well, but sadly he is no longer with us.

I'm actually gonna get a couple more bettas within the next week or so.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
2 dogs and a cat.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
No pets at the moment, but that's more due to my husband's and my schedule be so insane that we're just not home to really give a pet the attention it deserves. I did have an awesome cat, but after cat sitting for my mom, I discovered I'm now allergic to cats. I do miss having a dog and maybe in a year or two we can get one. Prior to moving, the pet deposit at my apartment was stupid insane and they tacked on an extra $50/month for a pet. Really... pet rent! Thieves!!!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I love cats, but I'm allergic to them. It doesn't stop me from playing with my friends' cats, though.

I don't have a dog just yet, but I plan on adopting one soon once my schedule eases up a bit and I have enough time to devote to the little guy (or gal).

I currently have two goldfish named Ebb and Flo. They've been alive well past their expectancy, and that makes me happy.

I had a blue betta fish named Justin Timberlake (long story), and he lived well past his expectancy as well, but sadly he is no longer with us.

I'm actually gonna get a couple more bettas within the next week or so.

I just want to say that I love the names of your goldfish.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

I just want to say that I love the names of your goldfish.

They're the best! They get excited when they see me, like little water puppies.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
No dog or cat at this time. Our work schedules, life, etc. are just too chaotic right now. But we're always talking about getting a puppy. Plenty of squirrels in the yard though, a couple of king snakes, and what seems like an entire herd of deer that feast on my rose bushes.

Growing up, my family always had a dog and a cat.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I have one dog, a 10 yo white miniature poodle.

That's not a dog!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I have one dog, a 10 yo white miniature poodle. He follows me everywhere when I'm at home and I mean everywhere. I should've named him Shadow.

I've never had a cat but have rescued two after gaining their trust enough to trap them lol.

My mom had a white tea-cup poodle she named Casper. Sadly, he passed last year at the age of 12.
Site administrator
0 likes
I would love to have a dog but I work full time so its a non-starter at the moment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have 8 cats. I live in the country so plenty of space for them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have two dogs and inside cat.