Login

Anyone into small penis humiliation ?

last reply
24 replies
5.4k views
2 watchers
13 likes
1 like
Wondering if anyone is into small penis humiliation, receiving or giving ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sounds pretty mean and cruel. Small penises are great for sucking! Unfortunately, too many guys who have them are pricks and assholes (Trump!) who try desperately to compensate with extremely bad sociopathic behavior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh I love it, instant hard on (tiny) and shoot in minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love small penis humiliation. It is very arousing. Unfortunately I don’t have a small penis, but I have a large foreskin. I love when women make fun of it and call it gross and ugly, I just love it.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Yup I know quite a few guys that are into small penis humiliation.. they love how I call their penises pathetic and how it's too small to give me pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing, but I’m not into anything submissive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only guys I try to humiliate are ones with big heads and big cocks. . As for small cocks, they all are useful andI have found the few I have had most satisfying. Usually the guy is well aware of his length - or lack of it - and makes up for it with performance.
1 like
Pay me and I'll humiliate your small dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Pay me and I'll humiliate your small dick.

How much?
Lurker
0 likes
Its not the size its how you use it that matters.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Geezer
How much?

Haha,
here's $1. Don't spend it all.
0 likes
Quote by Geezer
How much?

$500 per every 10 seconds.

Holiday special.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
With my 3 inch hard dick, I have learned the hard ( pun intended) way to accept the humiliation inflicted on me by my wife and her friends. Surprisingly the ridicule keeps what I've got hard. So yes I now enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My husband is, even though his penis isn't that small. We have a lot of fun with it. My remarks either turn him on or make him (and therefore me too) laugh.
K.C. Harding is the pen name of a couple from the south of England. She is dominant, he is the one with many fetishes. Together they write erotic novels and stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer having a tiny one. It's also inverted, and difficult to become erect, so it's like having a small vagina to play with. I also look feminine, have two different kinds of orgasms, small breasts, and a womanly bottom, so my girlfriend and I have wondered if I belong on the intersex spectrum.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have had more than a few experiences with guys with small cocks. Never would I humiliate them. I have had some wonderful experiences with more than a couple of them and have enjoyed the fun we created. Generally the guy is well aware of his lack of length but more than makes up for it with his techique which can bring me off probably faster than any guy that is unusually well hung. Size DOES NOT MATTER its the guy behind it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes i am. However, i am submissive anyway and being humiliated excites me. It helps of course that my penis is very small - 3" or thereabouts hard. I have a theory that - generally - whilst not all small penised men are submissive, most submissives have small penises
Rookie Scribe
1 like

I'm a gay guy into sph femdom. Its not a sexual thing, more psychological.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love veing told of my small penis in my girlie pantys

Voyeur @ f/64
3 likes

I prefer not to be discriminatory. I humiliate penises of all sizes. 😐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

I prefer not to be discriminatory. I humiliate penises of all sizes. 😐

That made me giggle 🤣.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

How does someone personify a penis of any size? Attempting to humiliate a body part, especially one considered small, seems a vain pursuit.