Would you be willing to be shared?

last reply
343 replies
42.2k views
6 watchers
174 likes
Active Ink Slinger
6 likes
Ladies, I have to admit the concept intrigues me. Just wondering how many of you would be willing to be shared by your husband or b/f would willingly have sex in front of him with another man?
Rainbow Warrior
3 likes
That's been my situation for over ten years. My boyfriend loves sharing me with other guys (and girls). Keeps things interesting. It also precludes any desire to cheat!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't do this in a committed relationship, but if I'm single then the more the merrier.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
In a word: yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
5 likes
Like you it is a fantasy of mine but only with no risk to our marriage and no guilt ( both of which are problematic I would guess. ;) ) . If I was shared in my fantasy it would be with a someone "tall dark and handsome", with an emphasis on dark. I cant help it but the idea of being with a black man again is very exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I'd love to... me and partner half talked about it and fantasized about it but its yet to happen. The thought makes me horny as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I live with my girlfriend and we are part of a FWB group of three men and three women that have been together for over two years.
We each have our favorites but share willingly with whoever visits. At weekends there are four of us living and sharing together frequently.
The other couple live together however are more than agreeable to share and be shared by the other four whenever they visit - at least twice a month.
I haver enjoyed sex more since we established our select group, Sharing is beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
altho i have shared, i was the monkey in the middle for the couple... and i liked - much but truthfully, i'm not sure how i'd feel if i was part of the couple...? i believe i'd enjoy it (once again); however, i guess it would depend upon the couple's relationship with one another
Lurker
0 likes
My ex offered me the chance. She is now my ex.
Marx Sister
2 likes
I am shared regularly. My wife has several boyfriends, and I have a girlfriend with whom I'm madly in love and who lives with us about half time. Share, be shared, whatever. It's enjoyable to have more than one partner. It's enjoyable to be with the people you love while continuing to seek all the humans and things about them that fulfill you.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
2 likes
I love being shared. Been doing it for a long time.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Being on the swinging scene I have watched my wife with other men and other woman and she has watched me with other women. We are deeply in love and trust each other implicitly and we find that the excitement of involving others in our sex life has enhanced what we already have with each other.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
It's not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I have been shared many times. Sometimes I didn't know before it happened. Sometimes I was blindfolded and didn't know till after. Not always my choice but I always loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
My bf and I both feel the whole world needs each of us LOL...so yes, we share!
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Would, Have, and I hope will again. My guy has not problem setting it up but has zero interest in watching.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Dumb. Dumb, Dumb
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, love being shared
Lurker
0 likes
I can picture me doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
In real life I am shared with a lifelong dear friend of ours. I would probably do it with others in the right situation.
Here on lush I enjoy the act and play.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, with the right person
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
It can be sooooooooooooo hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes
yes I would I think i would love it
Lurker
0 likes
With the right man, woman, or couple...absolutely!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have been shared and still shared with the right person(s)
Lurker
0 likes
For 2 million dollars, yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I m more than happy to be shared by both man and woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes