last reply
25 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Oh thanks! I needed that! Thanks!

And as a result I won't brain my husband. You're good people.

So why do you need a drink, and what will you have? Come on, there's plenty.
Lurker
0 likes
Malibu
JD
White Russian
Southern Comfort
Sambuca

Thats about all i can think of right now. I usually have a drink, if I'm feeling a bit depressed and want to forget the world, if I need a bit of dutch courage for anything, if I'm in a good mood, if I'm in a bad mood, if I havent been drunk in a while, if I'm bored... the reasons are endless
Lurker
0 likes
Thats about all i can think of right now. I usually have a drink, if I'm feeling a bit depressed and want to forget the world, if I need a bit of dutch courage for anything, if I'm in a good mood, if I'm in a bad mood, if I havent been drunk in a while, if I'm bored... the reasons are endless

Not me. I only have a drink in days that end in a "Y"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the old-fasioned approach of having a nice cocktail when I get home from work, particularly when the day was highly stressful. Unfortunately, this seems to be almost every day, and seldom is limited to a single beverage.

My preferences are margaritas(rocks, no salt), white russians, capt-n-coke, and red wines.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Matriarch
0 likes
2001 Cabernet Sauvignon if it's available, was a good year.

Otherwise beer is fine, it all tastes the same to me more or less.
Lush Legend
0 likes
After the day I've had serve me a double shot of Don Julio Tequila thanks......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I'm trying to have a break from all the drinking stuff at the mo, could do with some differant refreshing ideas instead if the usual tea and stuff. Any ideas would be great get sick of tea by the evening. Not into coffee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh what an openning
Lurker
0 likes
Kinda depends on the day ... a busy day ~ a glass of wine while cooking; relaxed in the evening with friends or my playmate ~ a glenlivet neat; during party-mode ~ white bacardi & coke with ice; in the bath with my playmate ~ definitely a cognac ....

All others ... tea/coffee/h2o ....

Cheers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The online me can drink, so give me a nice Mai Tai, with Myers Dark on the top, please....
the real me however will settle for Sprite. How utterly boring approaching motherhood is.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer
Guinness
Wine
Brandy
Vodka
Whisky
Tequila

I'm not too fussy. I use alcohol more than I should
0 likes
I'm boring and predictable with drinks - it's pretty much just beer, and only one or two at that. In my pre-kids days I used to enjoy quite a few, but I'm well-behaved now.
Lurker
0 likes
Beer for me, preferably my own brew. I can mix vodka with just about anything but Tuna Helper, too.

I only drink on Fri. and Sat. nights. I just don't have a need for it any other time. Social/binge drinker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the occassional whisky with lots of ice. Also love the odd glass of red wine, nothing over 12% vol or I'll be gibbering like a chimp.

Not much of a drinker now a days, any more than three drinks and I'll be dying the next day.

Love a tall glass of diet pepsi - gorgeous!!

My online persona likes a few - and the more the better!!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a beer drinker, but I love my wines! I also like A Blue Moon on occasion and margaritas are always a fave!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
out on the town...Vodka and cranberry
at home relaxing...cognac
work related....scotch on the rocks
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer or anything with tequila....

How about beer and tequila mixed together??
Lurker
0 likes
That's almost like a boiler-maker, isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take a Glenlivet on a few ice cubes ....
Lurker
0 likes
Lager...cold ...Carlsberg or budweiser depending on how much I'd like to spend...If I'm out dancing red bull and vodka
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now I need a whisky and ice ... and thanks make it a double ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

Oh thanks! I needed that! Thanks!

And as a result I won't brain my husband. You're good people.

So why do you need a drink, and what will you have? Come on, there's plenty.

Love inventing drinks...this summer was the Black Pearl....shot of Capt...shot of Malibu Mango...finish with half OJ & half Cranberry....YUM.

Winter drink...next on the invention pad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Not me. I only have a drink in days that end in a "Y"

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Beer for me, preferably my own brew. I can mix vodka with just about anything but Tuna Helper, too.

I only drink on Fri. and Sat. nights. I just don't have a need for it any other time. Social/binge drinker.

Vodka....my drink of choice. Straight up with a chaser or mixed. Either way that's my drink of choice.

I only drink on Friday or Saturday nights because I cannot function when I drink during the weekdays.....I used to be able to do that when I was in my 20's but shit...lol. I can't hang with the big dogs anymore!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I've never quite managed to mix a credible Singapore Gin Sling, I am very happy with a Southern Comfort & Tonic in a tall glass, plenty of ice and twist of lime. Sat on the patio watching the sun setting over a Bermuda horizon is the perfect way to end a stressful day.

Could never quite get that same feeling in Birmingham, UK.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My drink of choice after a long day is Red Breast Irish Whiskey neat please.
Algol