Green tea (3 votes) 10%
Chai tea (2 votes) 6%
Oolong tea (4 votes) 13%
Tea to help sleep or wake you up (1 vote) 3%
Some other tea (19 votes) 61%
Any tea I've forgotten or not thought of (4 votes) 13%
Ew, hot tea is gross! (1 vote) 3%
0 likes
What? No black tea other than Chai? As a great Starfleet Captain once said, "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." With lemon black (either plain pekoe with lemon added or a lemon blend) second.

I do also like oolong and green and currently have a very nice oolong courtesy of my Chinese brother-in-law. It's supposed to be one of the best in China.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Hot green tea with honey... and the occasional crushed Sudafed (or generic) tablet added when I've got a damn cold. Eases my symptoms and helps me sleep.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Black tea, no milk or sugar.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Primus Omnium
0 likes
I was brought up by a French mother and grandmother. They loved their tea and toast. It was a treat for us in the evenings sometimes. And I'm not ashamed to say it was virtually always Lipton's pekoe and orange pekoe tea. I still drink it when I want to feel good. With lots of sugar and half 'n half.
0 likes
I love a hot cup of jasmine and lavender tea, with a drizzle of wildflower honey.
0 likes
I like Earl Gray and Lady Gray. With milk or without, but sweet. Equal (the blue packet)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I like Earl Gray and Lady Gray.

Seconded! Those are my go-to teas too
0 likes
My preference is for Murchie's Wedding Blend, followed by their No. 10 blend, Earl Grey, and Murchie's Ms. Grey blend. That said, I'm sort of a black tea slut; in a pinch, anything will do--I keep P&G Tips on hand, always, as well as Red Rose. Green tea is just...I don't know. I don't have a taste for green tea.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WELCOME to the site, Emmanuelle. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to reading any stories you write.

I'm not fussy, so give me a cup of regular tea - not to strong - along with a little milk and sugar and I'll be purring like you wouldn't believe. Combine that with a little friendly companionship and it doesn't get any better than that.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm partial to blends that include peppermint or spearmint.

I like a jasmine/peppermint blend before bed.

[s]Also Chai tea is redundant.[/s] [Contrary statement redacted because this is "The Spa" and being contrary simply won't do!]

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
Just regular tea that is hot. No additives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a southern boy, I don't drink hot tea. It's black coffee for me. Sweet Iced Tea, yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Earl Gray mostly.
An ex girlfriend once told me that I have the blandest and least adventurous tastes when it comes to tea.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Force of Nature
0 likes
Alternatively, if they still exist, any decent workmen's cafe should do a very good mug of tea. You'll need it to wash down the fried eggs, bacon, sausages, fried slice, black pudding, white pudding and fried tomato. I can feel my nipples whoops I mean arteries hardening just describing it, but it sure did set me up for a day on a building site.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
Earl Gray mostly.
An ex girlfriend once told me that I have the blandest and least adventurous tastes when it comes to tea.

Same here. No milk or sugar.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Chai tea with a hint of honey
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by SensuousCurves
Chai tea with a hint of honey

Oh yeah, definitely chai, with wildflower honey.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Oh yeah, definitely chai, with wildflower honey.

Perhaps we can share a cup of chai tea and your wildflower honey...Hello, again...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I should add that when I am eating at a chinese food restaurant I will have their green tea with the food. I use lots of sugar in it and it seems to compliment the food.