Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is a high quality social life supposed to look like after school?

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doing this for a story idea.

In high school, we all know that the "cool kids" were the ones partying, drinking, and having sex for the first time. This kinda continued in college too where the fun quality social life revolved around the Greek Life scene, at least it does at most big state schools where guys from rich families and hot girls throw exclusive events revolving around Greek Life.

We're familiar with a high quality and fun social life (I mean this in a shallow way) in high school and even in college but what about in adulthood?

To put it in other words, what are the "cool kids" who are single doing for a social life after the age of 25?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I would guess less like Seinfeld and more like Friends, or Sex and the City. But don't ask me! I was never one of the cool kids.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I read an interesting article in an old psychology magazine that said that the popular kids in high school never again reached that level of popularity as adults. So my advice is forget high school and think of your ideal be it a socially conscious group, culturally aware, weave the story around what you see as the ideal...maybe its a wild swingers group or a bunch of hormone driven computer geeks...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you mean we're not supposed to be partying, drinking, and having sex after 25? wtf?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you mean we're not supposed to be partying, drinking, and having sex after 25? wtf?

You have to wait until you're 50..It's in the Lush rule book..lol
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
The Linebacker
0 likes
The cool kids are individuals like everyone else and later life results vary wildly. Some never lose their cool and it helps carry them through a life of success.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you settle for a "low quality" social life after 25?? I honestly can think of a lot of things that would be fun and sexy, etc. but today they cost so much money, you would only know it for real if you had the money and were living it. I am being honest here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think people are making this a bit too personal, reason I posted this thread is because I need a story idea and want to know what such a life would stereotypically look like. So what the cool kids, beautiful women, and "douchebags" are doing for a social life after college.

I don't want life advice, I just want some objective answers that I can use to write a story.
Lurker
0 likes
I would check Instagram maybe, but do your own research! Why not ask someone who looks like it in real life? They would know.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Slackerdom. Low paying, dead end job, lotsa TV and video games and bong hits and cheap bars and casual sex. Maybe dabble in writing or theater or painting to keep your artistic cred up.

It gets boring after awhile, but not a bad way to spend your 20s.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Writingguy
I think people are making this a bit too personal, reason I posted this thread is because I need a story idea and want to know what such a life would stereotypically look like. So what the cool kids, beautiful women, and "douchebags" are doing for a social life after college.

I don't want life advice, I just want some objective answers that I can use to write a story.

well, this beautiful woman is busting her ass in law school! lol I always made sure I focused on school even though I had a great social life. Maybe I'm just weird, but I always put my brains before my beauty, even when no one else seemed to be doing it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Georgiagirl24

well, this beautiful woman is busting her ass in law school! lol I always made sure I focused on school even though I had a great social life. Maybe I'm just weird, but I always put my brains before my beauty, even when no one else seemed to be doing it. lol

I have taken the liberty of highlighting the most important part of your answer. Those few words, my dear friend, explain why you had the good job you had, or perhaps still have at that law firm. They also explain why after a few short years, though to you they will probably seem like a lifetime, you will graduate at or near the top of your class. Contained within that short sentence is the reason you will probably have a job waiting for you at that same law firm after graduation.

When you start receiving those big checks, then you can live the so called, ‘good life’. I hope you don’t let all that go to your head, but that you remain the sensible girl you have proven you are, and continue using those same brains that put you in that position.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever you enjoy; it could be haute cuisine at 100 dollars a plate or just 'tubing down the river holding a beer and talking about sports or whatever else. It's whatever puts a smile on your face and makes you think, "I can't wait to do that again."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I read an interesting article in an old psychology magazine that said that the popular kids in high school never again reached that level of popularity as adults. So my advice is forget high school and think of your ideal be it a socially conscious group, culturally aware, weave the story around what you see as the ideal...maybe its a wild swingers group or a bunch of hormone driven computer geeks...

I went for the wild swingers group while still in high school. Then in the late 80s Hubbie and I were one of the two confounding couples of our private swinger group, which is still very active today. A short history follows:

While still in high school I started dating Teach on my 17th birthday. He was my homeroom, math and science teacher, and was 8 years my senior. Two months later I accepted his collar as my first Master. I also became a member of his Harley Riding Group.

They had two main activities, one was riding those beautiful Harleys. The other was riding them to a location to party. Which meant they were having a Gang Bang / BDSM Orgy. I became a shared girlfriend and a lot more at the first party. An example, which is a real event in my life, can be read about in the two stories I have posted here titled, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower," Parts 1 & 2. Part 2 ends in the middle of the first day of a 3 day event.

At the same time I was dating Hubbie. Most of the time he was away in college in Northern Louisiana. After high school I attended college in New Orleans, and going to the Harley Riding Group Parties with Teach. The last party was the second weekend before Hubbie and I got married. Our wedding was just a couple months after he graduated from college and Air Force ROTC.

Shortly after our wedding we left for Hubbie's flight training school. We had about a year of very hot erotic sex, that just involved Hubbie and I. We were home on leave for my annual high school alumni dance. Hubbie overheard Teach and Mr Joe, the head janitor, talking about how wild I was and me fucking both of them when Mr Joe caught me fucking Teach in the upstairs teacher's lounge in our auditorium.

Hubbie had married me thinking we had given each other our virginities and had only been with each other sexually. He almost left me. The two reasons he did not was that he realized he could never have the marriage he wanted, which was to go through life with only each other as sex partners. The second one was, when he overheard the conversation between Teach and Mr Joe he got turned on like never before.

A few days later we left to go back to base and the trip was very wild, because I was telling Hubbie all, well most of, my sexual history. The trip took two days instead of 12 hours. About two months later I accepted Hubbie's collar as my second Master. About a month later I became a shared wife. We have been very active in the lifestyle ever since. That activity lead to us forming our own private swinger group.

I got my bachelors degree while Hubbie was still stationed in West TX. Then my MBA back in New Orleans after Hubbie transfered from the Regular Air Force to the A F Reserves. He retired with 29 years as a Bird Col. Going into the A F Reserves allowed him to continue his railroad career, as an engineer, which he started before he went into college. I run my own business and still play in the lifestyle daily. We also have an active Vanilla social life with family and close friends.

Brandie
Butterfly
0 likes
I think ultimately most of such cool kids get killed in school shooting