Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Johns: Does anyone wear them anymore?

last reply
40 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gundriver
0 likes
Many years ago I did...They were toasty warm...But that flap....that fucking flap...And dont be in a hurry if you have to take care of the "chores"...
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Fletch64
Many years ago I did...They were toasty warm...But that flap....that fucking flap...And dont be in a hurry if you have to take care of the "chores"...

there's a fucking flap? thinking i need to investigate!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I do occasionally wear thermal pants during the winter, especially when it's very cold and/or if I have to spend a few hours outside. But hey, I live in Canada and the temperature can easily drop below -15°C over here.

And obviously, none of the thermal pants that I've ever bought featured a flap.
Lurker
0 likes
I do when the need arises
Troublemaker
0 likes

lol yep they do have flaps.
I only wear them when it gets bitterly cold, maybe once or twice a year if I'm outside for a long period in winter.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
For some reason I’m craving hush puppies.
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

lol yep they do have flaps.
I only wear them when it gets bitterly cold, maybe once or twice a year if I'm outside for a long period in winter.

Yeah, I've only ever worn them outside and haven't done so in a long time (I don't much outdoor activities in winter). My son skis but he wears sweatpants under his ski pants normally rather than long johns.
Site administrator
0 likes
On the basis that they are not at all sexy... no.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

there's a fucking flap? thinking i need to investigate!

Long Johns must have a 'fetish wear' fandom somewhere, right?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Personally I don't wear them, though I do have thermal tights and base wear for skiing, snowboarding and sometimes just walking the dog during hardcore winter. They're not attached though.

I did take a second glance the other day at the Roots' Cabin Collection waffle onesie, but that's got buttons down the front and no flap, so I guess they're not technically Long Johns.
Lurker
0 likes
A, they are very unsexy and
B, no. LMAO

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Personally I don't wear them, though I do have thermal tights and base wear for skiing, snowboarding and sometimes just walking the dog during hardcore winter. They're not attached though.

I did take a second glance the other day at the Roots' Cabin Collection waffle onesie, but that's got buttons down the front and no flap, so I guess they're not technically Long Johns.

mmm. waffles.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
We don't need those in the deep south. We can go nekkid most of the year. And do. I'm nekkid now.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
We don't need those in the deep south. We can go nekkid most of the year. And do. I'm nekkid now.

But wouldn't you rather have waffles?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it's -50F (-45C) outside, you wear whatever it takes to stay warm! I have thermal pants and thermal tops (2 piece long johns) obviously without a flap, that I wear when it gets stupid cold. But then, I go out and play in the water in those temps too! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only when I go hunting...and thermal socks!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I work outside in Minnesota winters, as well as ski and bike in the cold. Everyone I know has a variety of warm layers (fleece, polypropylene, merino wool, etc.) to be active in the cold. I used to have the traditional long johns but they were cotton and you can't wear cotton if you're doing anything active and sweating. Now I wear wool (almost exclusively) or GI polypropylene arctic base under insulated Carhartt bibs when I have to be outside for hours.
Inside? Naked under down comforters!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mom made us wear them when we were kids. Ohio winters used to be icy cold out on our farm, and we had to get up at dawn to take care of the horses before school. Haven't worn them in 20 years! Not exactly the sexiest attire!
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly......I wear mine when I visit family up north......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if Thermals count - but I have worn them when I visited the Antarctic.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I wear thermals (no flap, sadly) for camping in the mountains, and for snow-showing (which I admittedly haven't done in awhile).

I wore them at Broncos games, back when I had season tix.
0 likes
Not gonna lie; once I had the flu and was given a pair of long 'janes'. No opening. They were really just thermal leggings lol
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
In winter, yes. Wear them when plowing snow with the tractor, under jeans and snomobile bibs. Used to wear all the time in spring and fall on the motorcycle.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, when plowing snow, snowmobiling, or working on one piece of equipment or another. And "sexy" doesn't enter into the equation at all. Warm is warm, and sometimes life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah it gets cold on the bus during the winter and if it's under 25 degrees the bus just doesn't warm up! Mine are flapless though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The ones with the flap used to be called a union suit (not sure why) I've been wearing these as of late they're great when it gets cold,