0 likes

Are you being silly or sexual?

13 votes remaining
Completely silly; no sexual intent at all (13 votes) 100%
Mostly silly but I know it's a little sexual (4 votes) 31%
Mostly sexual (0 votes) 0%
Completely sexual; I know what men think about it (0 votes) 0%
0 likes
Many girls/women, especially those younger than mid-20's, seem to like to stick out their tongues in pictures. I'm curious what the real reason is to do this.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My kid sister used to do this all the time, along with duck-lips. It drove me nuts! Unlike me, she hates having her picture taken, so she does it to ruin the picture, although it just got to be a bad habit. I finally nagged her so much to get a smile on her face for the camera, she eventually straightened up. She's really beautiful when she smiles.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
she hates having her picture taken, so she does it to ruin the picture

My son is like this so I totally get where you're coming from. As for the question, I've always assumed it is just "fooling around" and never read anything sexual into it.
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I see this thread title I think of Miley Cirus going around with her tongue hanging out like a panting dog. "I don't know what else to do." . . . well not being a weirdo is a start. Just a suggestion.

So - it's silly. I'd honestly be surprised if someone found it sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had my picture taken so many times .. and ppl ask to be in pictures with me .. the majority I will stick out my tongue just to be silly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If an older man asks to take my picture (and most of them are older) I realize that they have a desire to see my body. I am not opposed to that really but I want people to see me as more than a body. When I put out my tongue I present myself in a less than alluring manner. I am trying to make the man decide if he still desires me even though he will view me as less desirable. I want him to get beyond his hormonal rage and try to understand if it is me or just his chemistry initiating this contact.

jampu